Chapter 37

Killian's POV

Emma has lately been working on every detail on the wedding. She had been so focused that it was starting to worry me alittle. It was like every time I saw here she had some wedding magazine covering her beautiful face. I had just feed Liam and I put him in his playpen and saw Emma on the couch still in a magazine.

"Okay my love put it down." I say.

"What why?" Emma asks me.

"Cause I havent seen that beautiful face in a while. I miss it." I say taking the magazine away.

"Im just trying to make our day special." She says.

"It will be special just as long as I marry you. Thats all that matter me not the other stuff. I know all that it important to you, but I dont want it to stress you out." I say.

"Killian I know you dont want me to stress and I get it. Though I want it to be perfect." She says.

"You know what I have an idea why dont we take our son out to the park for a family time out." I say.

"Okay. Just a small break." She says.

I went to Liam picked him up and got him ready for a day out with us. We all headed to the park and I laid a blanket on the grass and we say on it.

"See its very beautiful out here." I say.

"Yeah I guess so. I do love being with my two boys." Emma says kissing Liam's head.

"See my love its nice being just the three of us. No need to over work things." I say.

"Yeah your right. I just want to make everything perfect for us." She says.

"I know and it will be as long as we have each other. Thats all that matters to me." I say.

I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. I placed a kiss on her head and spent the time with my family. With all the bad stuff we had happen in the past something like this felt like it would never happen. Though now we have it and I know we never want go back to that past ever again. Cause we have what we want and thats all we will truly ever need.