Chapter 31

Killian's POV

Emma is my everything and I want to make her mine forever, but I dont know if she is ready for that just yet. I want to ask her to be my wife, but Im alittle nervous she will say no or something along the lines as its too soon. I still went into the jewelry store trying to find the right ring to put on my Swan's finger.

"Hey Killian. I see your ready to make Emma your wife. Finally its about damn time." Robin says.

"Yeah I guess it is. So how are things with Regina?" I ask.

"Oh she is still upset that I wont tell her whats bothering me." He says.

"How are is it to tell her you want to have a child? I mean this thought made you break into my son's room and scared my Swan to death." I say.

"I know and Im sorry about that. Its just Regina might not be where I am and Im worried I'll lose her forever." He says.

"Robin, Regina maybe a tough pain in the ass and you know that. Though we all know how much Regina loves you and I think if you just talk to her she will understand what you want. Then the two of you can make a plan." I say.

"Yeah I guess your right. Thanks mate. Though if you want my help with this ring thing go with one not to flashy. Emma isnt one for all the bling. All she wants is you." He says.

"Thanks." I say.

I continued to look at rings and I finally found one. The perfect one for my Swan. Now I just had to plan a proposal for my love, but how? I got home and Emma was starting to fall asleep.

"Love why dont you go to bed. I'll watch Liam." I say.

"Okay. Hey where were you?" Emma asks.

"Oh I was with Robin. Now go to bed. I'll see you later my love." I say.

I helped her up and gave her a quick kiss. As she walked upstairs I knew that I didnt matter how I proposed I just knew I wanted to. I then looked over at Liam and thats when I got an idea. Our son is gonna help me propose to his mommy. Now I just hope my Swan loves it and me enough to say yes. Im sure she will cause I cant imagine life without my Emma ever again.