Chapter 13 Can you do me a favor?

Ashton POV

I'm driving home from school and decide to make a stop before going to Luke's. I  don't want to go back into this house considering all that's happened  here, but I have to. I try to calm down as I turn down the quiet street

I  knock on the door afraid that my dad might be home that I need to talk to my sister.  The door opens and I hold my breath. " Ashton hey, what are you doing here?" Katelyn asks leaning in the doorway. "Did you tell anyone about me and Calum dating?   She frowns. "I told Amy but-"

"She told someone else I assume? Now the whole school knows and he's mad at me and I just lost the only person I've ever loved, thanks  to you."  "I'm so sorry, you want to come in? Dad's not home. I..  we were talking last night about the whole situation of him kicking you out."What did he say?" "That he..  this is hard, he said he didn't want you back. I asked why and he went on a  homophobic rant and-"  "I figured." I bite my lip. "Is there anything I can do? I did create this problem so..."

"Try to talk to Calum for me?" She nods when I hear the door open and tense. "Relax she soothes but I feel like bolting. "Hey, Katelyn you have a friend over?" He asks curiously. "Uh, y-yeah we were just going huh?" I'm silent and can feel myself trembling. "Wait..." He must recognize me.  "Didn't I tell you not to come back here? "His voice is threatening and I'm terrified. "I had to talk to um.." I get off the couch and inch my way to the door knowing I won't be able to get out as he's blocking the door. "Why don't you just leave him alone okay? As if kicking out your own kid wasn't bad enough?" Katelyn says. He looks at her before glaring at me. "I was just leaving," I say curtly. "Good here's the door." He opens it. I look at my sister and she nods. I hope she talks to him for me. That's all I want.