21

Liams pov:

" We're kind of in the middle of something " Sally moaned at John"can't you see?"

She was giving off a rude vibe. I felt my heart drop to my stomach and I knew John wasn't going to be happy. He adores our Sal. John's the only bar man who ever serves me-although he shouldn't.  I was afraid that would stop now.

" I can tell and that's the problem"

"We can move out of the way if you would Like?" My sorry arse had the audacity to ask.

Sally nodded her head .

"Liam don't be a fucking fool boy. You know exactly what I'm talking about and if you think doing this to Sally isn't wrong then you have shit for brain " he changed his tone in to an angrier one.

"Excuse me , are you serving ?" Some random customer arrived at the bar. But John completely ignored him.

" What is he talking about? Leaving me?"

"Excuse me?" The customer repeated himself.

"2 seconds" John told him.

"Not You " I ran my hand through my hair . I started getting nervous as the situation heated up.

" He said my name"

John shook his head "Not you. The other Sally "

"What Sally?"

"My Sally " I slurred my words because of the alcohol and my freshly kissed lips.

"Your Sally?"

"Yes his Sally! He's got a Sally."

" You have a Sally?" She looked pissed.

The customer was looking at us all gone out.

"I do have a Sally, I'm sorry "

" Hello?"

" FUCK OFF!" the 3 of us shouted at the startled customer . It didn't take him more than 10 seconds to walk out and slam the door.

" Shit!" I kicked the stool over and grabbed my hair " I'm such a fuck up!"

John sighed and looked in my direction with petty.

" So " Sally's cheeks turned in to a pink shade " I better go"

She gave me a look and then headed for the door " I guess I'll not see you around " she smiled and walked out

I felt like such a cunt. Here I was again with a huge weight on my shoulders. I fucked up with Sal again. Only this time it's ten times worse . How will she ever trust me again.

" John what have i done? Such a fuck up man" I stumbled over my own feet and my body fell on to the bar. I used my arms to pull myself up and to prop myself.

"You better get home and tell her" he cleaned the dirty part of the bar As he spoke to me " and I just lost a customer "

I looked up at him then back down at the bar. I could barely walk and I felt like the biggest cunt on this planet.

P

retending that everything is fine and putting on a smile wasn't even an option in this situation. I asked for a few shots, trying to forget about my Sally for now. Another hour passed and the only name I forgot was mine and she was still the only thing on my mind.

I drank until I forgot how to walk, talk and what my name is but there was no amount of alcohol that would help me forget about what I did - or what was going to happen when I tell her.