40

We had a bit too much to drink. The day  was like a weird dream. I was chilling with Damon and now I was home, with my parents and the next best thing.

We layed down on the grass in my back garden , fingers interwined- gazing up at the stars.

Liams voice was half a whisper "remember that time you had to get with our kid during that truth or dare game at Brandons ?" . I could sense a bit of mesmerising in his voice.

"Yeah , then you confessed to sleeping with all those girls . Even had a threesome you cheeky fucker but you didn't tell me " I think back to the party and how it almost ended with me sucking Joels dick but then Liam confessed his love to me. And now...Well here we are.

"I'm sorry. Did that hurt your feelings?"

I answer in monotone "Yeah "

He answers back in the same tone, without much meaning behind the word "Sorry."  Just like that, for the second time in the last 10 seconds.

"Remember when you didn't pay for that food and I was really mad, or when you said you weren't good enough for me?" I rolled on to my belly , resting on top of Liam with my top half , resting my chin in my hand and looking down at him "You're stupid, we were both made for eachother "

"You think ?" He looked up at me. The moon reflected off his eyes- giving them a unique sparkle.

I smiled and kissed his lips slowly but with lust, it was more of a passionate peck " Does this answer your question sir?" . He smiled back at me and nodded his head pleased "more than answers it mademoiselle  ". I chuckled at his comment.

"God Sal you're beautiful, and when you smile like that man. You're summat else You, you're unreal " he took a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

I couldn't help but blush "Not half as good looking as you ".

"Oh wow. Sal , I'm good looking.  That is true and I don't think anyone will ever beat my looks, not even if I had a twin but " he exhaled with exaggeration " Jesus you just are a God's gift. Grafted by something special, weren't ya ?"

I shake my head. Ready to hide underground from embarassment. I never thought of myself as beautiful. Certainly not as good looking as Liam was. "Think you've had too much gin Liam "

"Barely, I'll say it when I'm sober . I think it all time. I'm just too fucking egoistic to say it " he used his hands to pull me in closer to him ," I just love you so fucking much" .We kissed again- only this time there was more to it because I felt the both of us longing for eachother.

"Do you want to go to bed ?" I asked him.

"As much as I wanna fuck ya, I'm enjoying this moment. Let's stay out here and enjoy this. Enjoy eachother man " he pulled away slightly to find a comfy position and pulled me back in so that I could rest my head on his chest. He held me like his treasure. Something dear to him. I knew he didn't want to let go. Love radiated from me to him and from him to me. It could be felt , it could be seen and it could be heard. It was present , it was there. I hoped this would never end.

"I love you Li, I don't think I'll ever stop loving you "

"You better not cos I can't live without you Sal , you're a proper sort "

"I dont wanna live without you. I don't even think I could "

He smiled and kissed my forehead, squeezing me even tighter "No I fucking couldn't either".

Next thing I knew it was the morning, sun burning against my sensitive skin. I nudged Liam and we ran upstairs to get in bed. 6 bastarding o clock in morning. My parents were only just getting up for work. After we both went for a quick piss, our heads hit pillows again and that was that. Cuddled up together again, we fell back asleep.