55

I didn't know just what was waiting around the corner for me. Liam hasn't spoken to me in weeks and Noel seemed distant. He put it down to him being busy. I saw pictures of Liam and Patsy loved up, going out on dates. I was beyond frustrated. He told me he would slowly but surely get rid of her ! Did he think he could sleep with me then leave me ? I don't think so.

"Noel I'm telling you now ! Put Liam on the phone I know he's there!"

Noel sighed, somehow I could hear him scratch his hair but it was because his hair was so thick and his nails weren't exactly short. Damon watched me carefully while filing down his nails. He was looking up at me and I could only imagine what he was thinking.

"Ello love?" Finally Liam decided to answer the phone.

"Ha as if. Are you really going to play this game?"

"What game?"

"Remember when we talked about getting back together in Manchester? Well what the fuck are you playing at now ?"

Liam was silent for a couple of seconds. I knew he was searching for something to say.

"Come On Sal!" He tried to sound positive to get me to fall in to the trap once again "You know I have responsibilities here . I said give it time"

"Then what am I? If you're going to treat me like this , you can just fuck off" I slammed the phone down, stomping over to sit with Damon.

"Alright?" He asked knowing the answer anyway. I burst in to tears and hugged him tight and he couldn't do much else apart from hold me and tell me it was going to be alright. "He's a dick and I keep telling you that Sally".

"Yeah but he's my dickhead".

I knew that was a Lie. Liam wasn't mine and I wasn't sure now if he ever would be. But I knew one thing, I loved him to pieces and I could never let go. Damon just hugged me tighter and let me cry it all out. We spent the day watching soppy films and eating anything in our way. I wish I could have a day like this with Li.

The next few days were a drag. I wanted to drown in a bath or something but I knew that was pathetic... dramatic too.

"We're going to this party my love and that's fucking final". Damon has been begging me to come to this stupid Halloween party that was going to be full of famous people. I really wanted to see Graham because I haven't seen him in a while. Every time he came around I happened to be out eating or just walking the streets , acting like I haven't seen London a good million times.

"I don't want to. I'm not in the mood Dickmon "

"Don't you start calling me that now, slutty Sally "

"Only Liam calls me that "

"Well pretty lady, fucking same!" It was true. He had a point even though Noel called him that too. Especially Noel. But shh.

Damon didn't bother dressing up. He wasn't in to It and I couldn't blame him because he would look a dick. He did dress to impress for once though. I finally gave in and put on a slutty dress which looked more like bralette for the top half but whatever. I found some typical cat ears and did my make up pretty dark.

A FUCKING emo if you ask me. I sighed and dreaded the party , hoping no one else was going to be dressed up but at least sort of puts an effort in.

We arrived at some gaff. Damon was already drunk and wandering off which made me livid because he dragged me here and now he was leaving me. I wandered around the mention-like house and nearly cried. 4 drinks down but the alcohol wasn't even hitting me. I sat down on one of the sofas ignoring the noise around me.