53

"What have I decided?" Liam looked at the ceiling- searching for an answer to give me. Which only worried me. I didn't want to believe that he spent 2 hours debating whether he should get back with me or stay with Patsy.

I rolled my eyes mentally but kept a poker face. There wasnt much I could do or say , so I didn't say anything  - despite wanting to scream CHOSE ME

Liam turned his face to face me,"dunno man. I'm stuck "

Well fuck off then. Degenerate.

"Don't worry about it Li. Just choose whatever your heart wants ". In reality I wanted him to choose me. I wanted his heart to want me and only me. I guess I wasn't going to get that. Maybe in another life.

We spent the rest of the night silent, holding eachother. Neither of us cried but we were in deep thoughts. I kept replaying little scenarios in my head, of what it would be like if he never formed a band and if we stayed together. We'd be happy here because having eachother was enough in the simpler days. Another thing bugging me was that I had the image of Liam from interviews before my eyes, talking about how much he fancies Justine.  That was annoying. She was a daft fruit.

Noels pov:

As we stood at the front of the house, with Sallys parents and our mam waiting to wave us goodbye, Liam was nowhere to be seen. He took the piss as usual. Sally sat in the back seat looking like she was about to burst in to tears and I could have only guessed what that was about. She was really taking hard leaving home after such a good few days and Liam managed to whisper to me about last night ,earlier on. I liked being home but I needed to return back to my new life. One I loved and enjoyed. But then again I can't blame Sally for not wanting to go back, it isn't like she's the best song writer about , like some .

Liam eventually walked out of the house with his suitcase and a pair of sunglasses on. " Come on our kid, we need to get you back to your lass today . She's already called twice " I said jokingly causing our mam and Sallys parents to laugh. Liam shook his head and smiled but he didn't forget to stick his middle finger up. He said bye to everyone and hopped in the car sitting next to Sally.

" Just me, myself and I at the front then? Don't do owt dodgy or I might have to kill ya." I said winking at them in the mirror.

Sally dead eyed Liam. I guess I gave it away that he told me about their situation last night.

Sallys pov :

It didn't come as a surprise to me. I knew Liam would blab to Noel and that was honestly fine. It's always been like that so I didn't mind. However I was still subconsciously mad at Liam because he didn't choose me. How does he choose Patsy over somebody he's loved for years?

    History over P a s t r y Liam! Choke on her.

After Liam gave me a sandwich which he prepared for me, my mood eased a bit and I went back to my old chatty self. We had to take a few stops at gas stations for a wee and Noel had to take a dump ofcourse. The fans went crazy when they saw the 2 brothers. Thankfully they weren't rude so I didn't have to listen to absurd accusations and stupid questions. Although judging by the way they obsessed over Liam and Noel, I'm sure some of them were crazy enough to have taken noels shit from the toilet if he didn't flush.

"Well were here" Noel Parked outside of mine and Damon's apartment. I wasn't sure why he didn't prefer to live in a house. Paparazzi were already waiting to get their shots. I was in such awe from the week I've had that I completely forgot about the fuckers. "Shit I haven't got my sunglasses, and I look like fucking shit. This is embarassing ".

"You look o'right you dickhead " Noel scrunched up his eyebrows trying to question what I thought looked bad. I rolled my eyes and looked at Liam helplessly, remembering he had his shades.