Finish them

As soon as we entered the house we saw Sam in a suit and tie.
"Get ready Dean I've found a lead on the vampires let's finish them" Sam ordered as Dean made his way upstairs to get changed also.
I sat in the sofa processing everything that happened and a few minutes later Dean came downstairs in his fake FBI suit, damn he looked hot. He approached me
"I'll be back soon" he put his hand under my chin and lifted it up then let go and walked out of the door leaving me staring after him. I heard the Impala drive off into the distance as someone sat next to me. Bobby. He put an arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.
"How's it going kid?"
I looked up at him and pouted. Laying my head on his shoulder, he stroked my face and I fell into a deep sleep. I dreamt of my parents screaming and crying out for me and then disappearing, I guess Bobby really showed me the love that I was missing, but I still missed my parents.
An hour later I woke up and Bobby wasn't there I tuned around to see all the boys sat around the table. I smiled and got up to join them.
"Hey guys, what's going on?" I asked
Dean smiled softly
"Nothing, we killed the vampires, every last one of them they won't be coming back soon"
I smiled back
"That's good news, so what do you guys want to do?" I glanced at the clock, it was only 4pm.
Sam looked at Dean then at me "I was thinking me and Bobby could stay here and play some cards, I think you and Dean should go and get some food"
I smirked and got up
"Okay let's go"
We both walked out the door and I could feel Bobby and Sam's eyes following us.