Deans POV

[DEANS P.O.V]
The movie had finished and the ending song had come on. I reached out for the remote and tuned the TV off. She had fallen asleep on my lap. I looked down at her, she was breathtakingly gorgeous. I'd never looked at anyone the way I'd looked at her. I slipped my fingers through her soft hair and watched her her eyelids flutter as she dreamed. It was late, Bobby had fallen asleep and Sammy was on his computer.
"So Sammy have you found any updates on these son of a bitch?" I asked.
"Nope, not yet. I've been looking for hours and I've not found anything." Sam replied.
I looked down at Sophia. "Sammy, do you think after we kill these things we could have a day off and just spend it with these guys, I feel like we need to get to know them again."
"Yes I know, I guess we'll have to see, I wouldn't mind that it sounds like a great idea" Sammy replied smiling. "Hm these guys, you mean Bobby as well?" He teased
"Shutup Sammy I do mean Bobby as well. We need to get to bed, I'm going to put Soph into bed, wake Bobby up and tell him to go upstairs."
Sammy nodded his head, smirking as I put my arms around Sophia and lifted her gently. I took her upstairs and into her room. After tucking her into bed i kissed her on her forehead, closed the light and went downstairs.