Accidents?

I woke up early in the morning and had just hopped into shower. I was just about to lock the bathroom door when someone walked in through the bathroom door whilst I was butt naked!
"DEAN" I screeched as I lunged for the towel. My heart was thumping in my chest. I wrapped myself as best as I could and when I finally turned around I saw him leaning against the doorframe with the biggest grin on his face. He nearly walked in on me naked! We'd only met properly yesterday!
He looked at me and in the most normal tone said "Sorry I was trying to go to the bathroom I didn't know you were in here", he was still smirking.
"I'm going to punch you so hard" I screamed. The shower was connected to my room so I chased him out of the bathroom and pushed him against the wall quite hard. I trapped him in between my arms but I got distracted by his beautiful eyes staring into mine. He slipped out of grip and was gone, before I knew it he was out the door chuckling to himself. I couldn't believe that guy. He's so annoying but somehow so cute at the same time. The sound of his laughter echoed in my head and a smile slowly crept on my face as I went back into the bathroom and finally had a shower. I came out and changed into a normal white tank top with some denim shorts and then I was ready for the day.