Vampires

I came downstairs to be greeted with the boys eating breakfast without me. They were eating eggs and toast. I went to the counter and poured myself out some cereal and milk then joined them to eat. Dean looked up from his computer and gave me a little smirk and I rolled my eyes. Sam finally looked out of his computer.
"Hey Sophia how you doing?" Sam asked
"Great thanks, what you guys doing?" I replied
" We've found some vampires downtown and are just doing some research" Bobby said.
"You guys came here to hunt?" I asked.
Bobby had stopped hunting for the past 8-9 years and he was actually helping them out.
"No we came here to flirt with you" Dean replied sarcastically.
"Dean shutup you jerk, yes we came here to hunt but also to catch up with Bobby and" Sam said before he got interrupted by Dean whacking him on the shoulder.
"Look, Sammy , a death has just been reported at a nearby bar, we should go check it out, maybe the vamps are still around" Dean exclaimed
"Okay let's go get changed, Bobby we are going to need some dead mans blood" Sam ordered, getting up.
"Okay you boys go" Bobby replied.
I was still sat, kind of confused whilst the boys ran around the house frantically. I'd never been on a hunt before and I sure as hell didn't know how to fight. Maybe I could learn and help out.