Fight Club

Sam smirked at me as I walked through the door and I couldn't help but smile back.
"Dean I think it's a little late to go out on that case don't you think?" Sam said with a cheeky grin on his face. "Sophia kind of wanted to learn how to defend herself and seeing as you two get along so well why don't you teach her Dean? Of course if it's alright with Bobby?"
So this was Sammy's plan not bad. I was excited but I knew Bobby would say no so I didn't get my hopes up.
"Sure" Bobby replied with nothing else. Did I hear that right? Wow he really did listen to me. I started getting excited and I turned to Dean who was still staring at Sam with a suspicious look on his face. I noticed that he does this thing all the time where he raises one eyebrow and sort of does a side smile- it makes my heart stop because he looks so damn gorgeous. I wanted to have him all to myself right now but my anxiety would just get in the way and I knew it wouldn't end well.
"Sophia? You okay?" Bobby asked bringing me back to reality.
"Yeah" I mumbled.
Dean turned to me trying to mask his smile, "So when do you want to start training?" he asked.
"Whenever you want" I shrugged acting as if I didn't care.
"How about now?" He persisted.
"Now?"Bobby intervened "Why now?"
"Bobby it's only 5.00!" I exclaimed.
"Sophia I wanted to take all you guys out, we've not had a proper chance to relax together. Why don't we go out to eat?" He sounded like he really wanted to go so I gave in.
"Yeah okay, Dean maybe tomorrow." I smiled apologetically.
"Definitely" he smiled back.
I couldn't believe that he was in love with me and I don't think I would ever be able to process the fact that he's mine.