Compliments and Kisses

I went upstairs to get changed and Dean followed me all the way to my room. As soon as I closed the door he pushed me up against the wall he lips on my neck. "Dean" I moaned pushing him gently. "We need to get ready or Bobby's going to get mad" He let his lips find mine and I opened my mouth slightly allowing his tongue to enter. I pushed him away and smirked, I liked teasing him because it annoyed him and seeing his little smirks makes my heart skip a beat. There it was, that smirk that made my heart flutter.
"I need to get changed" I whined as he approached me again.
"Okayyy" he kissed my cheek and walked toward the door before winking at me and walking out.
I looked in my closet, I didn't know what to wear and I really wanted to impress Dean. That's the one! It was a strapless black minidress. I matched it with some black heels and let my hair hang down on my shoulders. I didn't want to wear any makeup today, it was too late for all that. Then I made my way down the stairs.
Dean and Sam were wearing suits and so was Bobby, wow they really made an effort. I think Bobby really wanted to celebrate having the boys back. I smiled at them and Dean gave me a wolf whistle so I walked up to him and whacked his arm.
"Look at my little girl all grown up" Bobby said sadly as i went to give him a hug. He hugged me tight and rubbed my shoulders. When he finally let me go he gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you Soph" I smiled up at him. This man was everything to me and I couldn't possibly imagine losing him.
"You look gorgeous Soph" Sam complimented me and I gave him a smile and walked towards him. "Thanks" I replied as I slid my arm into his and we walked through the door.
"Okay Bobby me, Soph and Sammy are taking the impala we will follow your truck." Dean said. Bobby nodded and we all made our way out the door. I sat in the front with Dean and he had one hand on the wheel and his other entwined in mine.
"So when you guys planning on telling Bobby?" Sam asked as he messed with his hair trying to keep it in place.
"Today at dinner. What do you think Soph?" Dean looked at me squeezing my hand.
"Yeah sure" I smiled, I wanted Bobby to know as soon as possible so me and Dean could be together all the time.
He looked really hot tonight. His muscles were bulging through his suit jacket and he had a bit of stubble growing.
"Soph, I can feel you staring at me and it's distracting me because I want you so bad." He pretended to yell.
Sam cleared his throat. "Sorry Sammy I can't help it just look at her she's gorgeous."
I couldn't stop smiling "Dean you're so cute I can't even deal"
Sam and Dean chuckled as we pulled into the restaurant.