Let Me Love You

"Sophia" I heard a tired voice call my name. I looked up to see Bobby and Crowley stood together. He walked towards me.
"I'm so sorry Sophia, I should've told you, it was your right to know. I- I guess I just didn't want you getting hurt. I mean you're my baby girl" he stroked my hair. " I couldn't imagine ever losing you." A tear fell from his swollen eyes. He had obviously been crying quite a bit. I wiped the tear from his eye and pulled him in a big hug. "It's okay just- just don't keep secrets from me" I sobbed into his shoulder.
"I promise" he said as he kissed me on my forehead.
Crowley cleared his throat once more.
"Sophia" he started.
"I have nothing to say to you."
"Sophia just hear me out"
"No, you hear me out. If you care about me so much then where were you all these years of my life. I got attacked by a demon, where were you then? It was your demon might I add seeing as you are the 'King Of Hell'." I yelled.
"You may have saved my ass this time but doesn't mean I accept you as my dad" My veins pumped with anger as tears rolled down my eyes and down past my clenched fists. I could feel my heart beat faster by the second until I felt Dean's arms around my waist. My heart starts to calm down as he leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Just listen to him"
"Fine" I agreed through clenched teeth.
"Soph"
"Sophia" I corrected.
"Okay, Sophia, I couldn't find you, ever since you were small, your mother had a witch put a spell on you so that no demon could ever find you. I don't know what happened but the spell broke and I was able to find you finally."
"Okay so what now?"
"I want to try being a proper father to you Sophia" he sounded genuine.
"I can't trust you that easily." I shook my head and looked down.
"I understand, I'm here for you though, as long as it takes." He said softly.
I nodded my head as Dean started walking me towards the exit with Bobby following us.
"Wait, Sophia". I tuned around as Crowley called my name.
"I forgot, I have something for you." He brought out a gun. It had a thin and silver barrel and a black handle.

 It had a thin and silver barrel and a black handle

"The Colt" Dean pointed out.
"Yes, I want you to have it" Crowley replied.
I got the Colt and nodded him goodbye as we walked out of the stupid bar and into the fresh open air. The Colt was buried deep in my back pocket.
"Dean, how did you find me?" I suddenly remembered that I hadn't old Dean where I was going, plus the demon had me locked in some room at the back of the bar.
"I followed you." He whispered giving an unsure smile. I rolled my eyes.
"What, I had to make sure you were safe!" He tried to defend himself.
"Whatever" I pushed his chest and kissed him before getting in the impala Dean had bought.
"Where's Sammy?" I asked.
"He's at the motel."
I nodded my head as Bobby got in and with that we were off, on our way home.
Crowley may be my father but he was also the King of hell and I don't think I would ever be able to see past that. There's one thing I do know though, Sam and Dean came into my life and completely changed it, in a good way and a bad way. Yes, I knew I had dark secrets but how could I be so sure that I knew everything about myself?