All Is Swell

I started setting the table whilst Sam went to the sink and filled up a glass of water. He went to Dean and poured it all over his face. Dean jumped up coughing and spluttering.
"Sam what was that for!!" He yelled getting up and chasing after him.
Sam pretended to scream and ran away from him until he came behind me and hid. Dean looked at me with an upset look on his face then gave up and went upstairs.
Sam looked at me and saw the sadness in my eyes and smiled at me "It's okay" he said and rubbed my shoulder.
I finished setting the table and helping Bobby when Dean came downstairs. He had been for a shower and shaved. Damn he looked so good. How can he look good with a beard and without one as well he wasn't human, it was impossible.
I smiled at him and he looked away.
"So Sammy found anything?" He asked as he sat down and began to eat. We all started eating as well.
"Yes actually, a man died from eating a sweet that had blades in it. It cut his stomach open and one was lodged in his throat." He said with a surprised look on his face.
"Witches?"Bobby suggested.
"Maybe, we'll have to go and check it out." Sammy replied.
Dean nodded and we all gobbled up our food so we could get on with what was left of our day.
After we ate, Bobby and Sam cleaned up leaving me and Dean sat on the sofa in silence.
"Dean, come outside for five minutes please, I need to talk to you it's important." I pleaded.
He looked at me then got up and walked towards the door. "Me and Sophia are just going to go on a drive" he stated and walked out the door, me trailing behind him. He sat in the car and I sat in it too. Then he looked at me waiting for me to start talking.
"Dean, you know about my ex boyfriend and how he beat me up, I put a lot of effort into that relationship and he let me down so I have trust issues, I'm sorry for what i did. I like you a lot and I trust you but I want to go slow." I said. I looked at Dean, his eyes were gleaming with anger.
"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.
"No, I didn't know what your boyfriend did, Bobby only said the part where he cheated on you." He growled.
"Yeah I kinda never told Bobby that bit." I replied.
"Why would you not say anything? When I see that son of a bitch I swear I will kill him." he was shouting. I could see his veins in his neck popping out and his hands were gripping the steering wheel tightly even though we weren't actually driving.
"Dean calm down" I yelled.
"No he can't treat you like.." I pulled him in a kiss to shut him up and I felt him relax. His lips perfectly fitted on mine. He kissed me slowly and gently, it was a meaningful kiss. He pulled away and stared into my eyes.
"Dean, are you okay?"
"Well I am now. But seriously Sophia if I find out anything else about that little bastard..." He started again but I put my hand on his mouth.
"Shh it's okay it won't happen again I won't let it." I said gently.
He kissed me on my cheek and I rested my head on his shoulder. I wish we could stay like this forever it felt magical.
"I think we better go back inside before Bobby comes looking for us Soph" he said breaking the beautiful silence that surrounded us. Ugh he sounded so sexy when he called me my nickname.
I reluctantly got out the car and we walked through the door together.