Chapter eleven

MEERA'S POV

"Why am in this situation?"

I was currently placed in one of the cells for women prisoners. The prisoners were like those in the movies, a little bulky, tattoos on arms and neck with hundreds of piercings. And everything was intimidating.

But I think it was better than living with a psycho. Right?

"Yah! What did you do?!" One of prisoners asked or rather shouted at me as I sunk in the corner of the room.

"Nothing." I replied softly, not wanting to fight or get involved with them. But she took it in some other direction. She walked towards me and crouched down to my level.

"Are you kidding me right now?" She searched my face for some answers but got none. The scars on her face were making me wet my pants in fear. The other women crowed around and towered us with their heights.

I gulped a big lump in my throat as my eyes roamed around looking for some sort of help. The guards weren't there either.

"Yah!" She snaked her hand to the back of my hand and pulled my hair making me face her. My hands trembled in fear as a light layer of sweat formed on my forehead.

"You know what I'm capable of, right?" She said trying to show off her supremacy but I gave her a confused look. Is she famous? Is she a big criminal?

There is no point in remembering. I can't remember faces. I can't even remember names. It's a miracle that I pass with such memory problems.

"Woah. She doesn't know you Jeong Ae." The woman at the back sounded amused while the others nodded to agree to it. And this Jeong Ae lady did not like it one bit. She gave my a nasty look before standing up.

"I won't let her forget me." With that she smirked.
.
.
.

I coughed out blood when the beatings were too much for me. Even after seeing me in such state those women did not stop.

"P-please." I begged them by holding onto their legs as they kicked me with no mercy. Where are the guards?! I'm sure that the prisoners are not supposed to be treated this way!

Tears continuously streamed down my cheeks. I have never been a strong girl and being brought up in a protective environment, I never imagined being in a cell let alone have these things happen to me.

The pain was taking over. My head was spinning around as my vision blurred with tears. I hoped that I won't feel any pain once I feel limp but that wasn't the case.

"S-stop. P-please."

I could only think of one name who could save me from this. I hated myself for thinking about that person since he was the reason for this mess but I knew better that he had the power to stop all of this.

Kim Taehyung.

"Final showdown." One of them said before raising her leg, probably to step on my face. I brought my hand up to cover myself but instead of her kick, we all heard a loud voice.

"STEP AWAY!"

I couldn't recognise who it was. All I could do was fall back on the floor and let myself breathe properly. My eye lids felt heavy as dark spots flashed in front of my eyes.
.
.
.

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You did what?!"

I screamed. Yes. The one and only Kim Taehyung who always maintains his composure, lost it.

I took out my gun and started emptying the bullets as Namjoon stood frozen with all the bullets around him. Baek hyung did not stop me. It was useless. Once the bullets were all stuck on the wall behind Namjoon, I threw the gun aiming his head. He could've dodged it. But he didn't.

"Fuck!" He fell down with the impact as blood became visible on his head. Serves you right.

How dare they hurt my angel?! I just asked him to scare her. But he hurt her. They hurt my angel. They will not live. They deserve to die.

"Where is she?" I asked losing my mind.

"She was given some first aid treatment immediately. And she is now resting at the police station." Baek hyung explained. My blood boiled at that.

"Seoul Hospital." He nodded and called the Director to do the needful. My angel deserves the best. She must be treated by the best doctor in town.

I quickly made my way to the car to go to the station. Something must be done.

"There they are." Baek hyung pointed at the cell where all the women who hurt my angel, were having the time of their lives. They were laughing and playing. That won't last long.

"Free them."
.
.
.

"Waah~"

"There's a bar!"

"Let's enjoy."

I could hear all those bitches gawk at my expensive farm house. The monitor in front of me was displaying each and everything they said or did. I tilted my head to right and observed their careless moves as they sprawled on my leather couch and emptied alcohol bottles. They did some disgusting dance moves and laughed along to the music their blasted.

I asked Namjoon to free them.

So that I could kill them myself.

It wasn't a difficult task to lure them in my farm house in exchange for some money. You can buy these sorts for some change left in your pockets. That cheap they were.

"Do it." I said and Baek hyung nodded. He called someone for the plan to work.

Minutes later green smoke was visible through the ventilators. They were still busy playing that no one noticed the deadly poison flowing inside the living room.

"Do you smell something?" One of them sniffed a little and warned others. They all looked up to see green smoke filling the place. It wasn't long when they held their necks in pain.

"Aargh!"

"What the fuck is this?!"

"R-run!"

I saw them running for their lives to the main door. One of them held the doorknob and twisted it. "Why isn't it working?!"

It's locked. I smirked seeing fear so evident on their faces. It gave me a sort of satisfaction. That's for hurting my angel.

"Let me try it!!" The other pushed her only to fail again.

"Mijoo-ah!"

One by one they all fell on the floor holding onto their throats as they coughed and pleaded for someone to help them. Their bodies wriggled helplessly on the wooden floor.

I smiled seeing them. My eyes lit up in happiness on witnessing their deaths which was caused by me.

"Clean up."

________________________
A/N: vote and comment a lot people. I'm so into this fic these days!