Chapter twenty six

Twist in the next update. Please vote and comment a lot💜 update will be soon. Just vote and let me know.
_____________________

MEERA'S POV

Noona

Jungkook mouthed as he waited for me outside the gates. He stood near the glass window sticking his face on the glass and calling me again and again.

I turned around and went inside the kitchen to talk to TaeTae.

"TaeTae? I'm going out with Jungkook. I'll be back before the lunch time is over." I said to him as sweetly as possible.

But his expression turned sour. "Where are you going?" He asked. I licked my dry lips to calm myself. "To the market. I won't be long." I smiled.

His sour expression turned to a hurtful one. He looked upset and disappointed. He went to the other side of the kitchen and brought something. It was chicken stew.

"I made this for our mini lunch date."

I felt bad for leaving him like this but I had to go out with Jungkook. We were planning to meet Jeon Sooyeon today.

"TaeTae." I walked to him and cupped his cheeks to make him look at him. He honestly looked so heartbroken that I was mentally debating to drop the idea of going out and eat with him instead. His puppy eyes looked at me with a small ray of hope wanting me to stay.

"Please." I leaned forward and pecked his cheek which turned pink in a second. He bit his lip to stop himself from smiling. We have been pecking each other like this for some time now. It didn't feel wrong at all. He is my husband after all.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "You have been spending a lot of time with him. I feel neglected." His soft eyes brimmed with tears.

It's okay to feel upset but why does he have to cry? I'm just going to the market.

"What if you leave me?" He said while looking straight into my eyes. "TaeTae. Why would I leave you? I'm just going to the market."

Confusion and irritation was obvious in my tone. He sensed it and changed his expressions to a usual playful one. He pecked my lips and pressed them a little harder.

"Come soon." And he showed his boxy smile.

.
.
.

"Hello. How may I help you?"

The women with jet black hair asked us. She was Jeon Sooyeon. The girl Suga had a crush on. She looked friendly. I gave her a smile and nudged Jungkook to ask her about Suga.

"Sooyeon noona?"

"Yes?"

"Do you.. maybe.. know Suga hyung?" He asked hesitantly. He looked unsure.