Explaination💜

Edit: there is more explanation below. ❤️

Another shameless promo!

Check out my Jungkook fic! It would mean a lot!❤️💜

So I'm clearing up things. If you still don't get it then you can comment, I'll clear it for you there.

1. Parallel universes

After the bomb blast at the resort Meera was unconscious. She was experiencing her lives in different universes, timelines. But only Taehyung was a constant.

It meant that wherever she goes or in whichever timeline she is born or in whatever household she belong to, she would've ended up with Taehyung as her Yandere.

2. Feelings

She was okay with kissing TaeTae but was still with fear when she met Vante. That's because she was feeling and experiencing what Meera of that particular universe would've felt and reacted.

She was a pervert wife with TaeTae so kissing and hugging him was natural and she didn't mind.

With Vante she couldn't move an inch. Her body was frozen with fear because the real Meera of that universe would've done the same.

3. Hallucinations

When she was unconscious, she was drugged by Mr Kim. His last plan was to kill all her friends in front of her eyes which he did in that bomb blast. He was sure that she could lose herself in that process and would come to him.

In her mind she knew that Mr Kim could help her because he caused it. (I wrote this line when she was jail) she was sure that he could end it.

So the hallucinations occurred when mr Kim wasn't with her. It was sort of a psychological thing along with the drugs she was given.

She believed that she won't be able to live without him so the hallucinations...

4. Kim Yeontan

Her son became her yandere too. He because obsessed with his own mother. Like father like son.

5. Yandere

Yandere doesn't mean romantic obsession. It only means an obsession. It's doesn't have to be romantic.

With mr Kim's case, he wanted to protect Meera because she helped him and saw her as an angel. He was obsessed with protecting her and for that she was supposed to trust him with herself.

In TaeTae's case, it was romantic. They were married and lived happily. He was romantically involved with her. His obsession was based on love.

Vante's case was different. He hated Meera. He was obsessed with hating her existence. He didn't feel mercy or any other thing for her. Only hate. His obsession revolved around his hate for her. That's his obsession.

Hope you got it.

I hope you all understood! Thankyou so much for supporting and loving this fic!❤️💜