Chapter twenty nine

You guys voted and commented a lot. It made me happy💜💜 love you a lot! Continue to do that 💜 keep voting and commenting 💜💜

And it's not yoongi😂 just because someone was sleeping. 😂😂
__________________

MEERA'S POV

"Who are you?"

I asked in a soft tone. He looked at me with confusion but then something struck him. By the looks of it, I knew what he was thinking.

Amnesia.

"I'll call the doctor."

He left the room and came back with a doctor and the nurse from before. I had no idea what was wrong with me and what was actually happening. I don't know if it's real. I don't know why all of this is happening to me. Every time I wake up, I'm in some sort of a parallel universe with a new life, different faces. But the same psychopath.

"I think that you're suffering from-"

"Amnesia." I cut him off. It was rude on my part but nothing made sense to me at the moment. The doctor nodded in understanding and did a few more checks before leaving. By that time a lady entered the room. Mrs Lee.

"Meera! Oh my baby!"

She immediately hugged me tight. I could hear her sob. She pulled away only to kiss my head multiple times. She cupped my cheeks. "I'm so happy that you're okay now." She hugged me again. This time I decided to hug her back.

After a minute or so, the other guy told her about my memory loss. She gasped in surprise.

"Do you remember me?" She asked and wiped her tears. Her face was red by now.

"Mrs Lee?"

"I'm your mother."

"Someone who took care of me or really a mother?" I tried to choose my words carefully, not to hurt her feelings but I think I did when she gulped. She was trying hard to control her emotions but couldn't do so. She ended up crying and the blonde hugged her to calm her down.

"Meera. I'm your mother." She sat next to my bed and held my hand caressing the knuckles.

"And you?" I asked the guy. He walked to me and sat on the chair to my left. He pointed at my ring which I was wearing on my ring finger.

How come I didn't notice it..

"You can look at the ring."

I complied and took off the ring. Bringing the object closer I looked inside it. A name was carved in italics.

"Jimin."

"That's me."

He gave me a big smile. His eyes transformed into crescents. I smiled, feeling better than before. Everything about him was beautiful and warm. His aura was golden. Sparking golden. Like a sun.

"I'm all yours. You can stare as much as you like." He moved back a little to sit like a king and looked away posing. I ended up chuckling at his behaviour but my body started to pain.

"What happened?" I asked him about the situation and why I was in the hospital.

"We are engaged. That night we were out for a dinner before our big day and-"

"Big day?" I didn't want to interrupt him but my curiosity got the best of me. He nodded. Honestly he looked devastated.

"Our wedding day. We were supposed to get married today. To celebrate our 400th day I planned a dinner for us. Everything happened in a flash. One minute I was crossing the road and in another minute, a car came at full speed..y-you.."