Chapter thirty seven

Wait for the epilogue and two special chapters! Vote a lot!❤️💜 and comment too!

I started a Jungkook fic where he is an innocent demon! Give it try! I'm sure you'll like it! ❤️💜
______________________

Seven Months Later

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Beautiful."

My eyes landed on my angel as she stepped out of the changing room

My eyes landed on my angel as she stepped out of the changing room. She wore a pink dress which I chose for her. And just like I imagined she looked breathtakingly beautiful.

I raised my hand and motioned the employee accompanying us to leave. Then I stood up and walked to my angel. She looked away while fiddling with her fingers. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks making me smirk.

She is mine.

I stepped closer to her and held her by her waist. She slowly looked up to meet my eyes. Her purity was reflected in her beautiful orbs. It was like she was pulling me into a whole new world. And I was so ready for it.

"We'll buy this dress." I told her and she nodded moving back. But I didn't let her. Instead I pulled her closer while placing my hands on her lower back.

I leaned in and captured her lips with mine. My hands travelled from her back to her cheeks deepening the kiss. Her soft lips moved with mine making me happy. I pulled away breathing heavily. She was panting with her chest heaving up and down. She was flustered as she lightly hit my chest to leave her.

"Come." I held her hand and pulled her with me. I paid for the dress while the employee removed the tag. The lady quickly got my angel's bag and we left the store.

Walking hand in hand in the streets of Japan was a good idea.

A few nights ago, my Angel was watching a Japanese cultural program on TV. She was so into it that she didn't get up till it was over. I could see the sparkle in her eyes when she saw the local Japanese culture.

I wanted to see the sparkle in her eyes again.

"The driver is here."

I pulled her with me to the car. I had planned an exquisite dinner for her. Something that she would love. I continued to hold her hand till we reached our destination. I turned to look at her. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Is this place..." she was tongue tied. I smiled seeing her like that. Oh my angel.

"Yes."