Chapter twenty seven

Vote and comment a lot people 💜💜
_____________

MEERA'S POV

"P-please." His voice wavered. He slowly pulled me towards him. I sat on the bed and looked into his eyes. His eyes were sparkling. It was as if I was hypnotised.

"Honey..you're mine."

His hand cupped my cheeks as he leaned forward and firmly pressed his lips on mine. My mind went blank when he deepened the kiss by stroking my lips with his tongue. His hidden wild and possessive side was surfacing.

He pushed me down till my back touched the mattress and hovered over me, caging me in his arms. His dark eyes met mine. I was panting.

"TaeTae I..." I couldn't even form words to say. His expression and lustrous eyes didn't let me.

So I decided to let him kiss me to a certain extent. I promised myself that I won't let things go far. It is just not to make him suspicious of my sudden change in behaviour. I've been comfortable with him for quite some time now and if I become distant again, he would be suspicious and might do something again.

"You're mine. And mine alone."

My body froze at his words. I was breathing heavily. Not because of the kiss but because of the uneasy feeling and shivers I felt inside me. But he was still kissing me. He didn't even realise that I stopped kissing him moments ago.

I was about to push him away but he held me tight in his arms. His lips made their way to my jaw and then to my neck. He knew my sweet spots very well. He started gliding his tongue on my hot skin, lightly brushing his teeth in between.

In a minute I was moaning under him. My hands went to his shoulders when he began grinding himself on me. Each and every touch of his was pleasurable. My mind was telling me to push him away but my body didn't follow it.

"Oh Honey."

He breathily groaned against my neck when my knee hit his crotch. He moved back to look at me. He raised his hand and cupped my left cheek.

"I love you so much. I'd die without you. I will do anything for you. Just stay by my side."

My heart was beating fast at his words. It wasn't romantic. It was scaring me. When he breathed out the word 'anything', everything stopped.

He again leaned forward and planted a sweet kiss on my swollen lips. His hands traveled down my torso to the hem of my denim. He pulled away.

"Can we go further? P-please."

Before I could answer in negative, my phone started buzzing. He turned his head to look at my phone by the bed. He let out a small growl seeing the caller ID.

"Who is it?" I asked trying to look but he pushed me back on the bed. He kissed me and dropped his weight on me. But now I pushed him with all my strength.

His lips parted and eyes widened as he looked at me. "H-honey?" The look of betrayal was evident on his face. He was more than shocked.

"TaeTae. You're scaring m-me." My voice was stern at first but then it wavered at the end. I felt like crying with what just happened. My eyes welled with tears as I looked away to hide them.

"I'm sorry." He softly said which caught my attention. I turned to look at him. His expressions were different.  He looked sad. He moved back properly and gave me some space to sit straight.

"I'm sorry. I lost control." He looked down and doodled something on the bed with his fingertips. I sighed.

"I forgive you."