Chapter thirty five

Vote and comment a lot people! The votes have been decreasing 😭😭
_______________

MEERA'S POV

"Jimin.."

There was desperation in my voice as I saw the man lying on the road. I wanted to scream my heart out and run to him but Vante didn't let me. The doors were locked and I could only cry and beg to be let go.

"Please! I'll do anything! Please!" I held Vante's arm to stop him when he stepped on the accelerator. The sinister smile never left his face.

It didn't take him more than a few seconds to mercilessly run over Jimin

It didn't take him more than a few seconds to mercilessly run over Jimin. I screamed his name and cried helplessly to stop him but instead he let out a laugh mocking my state.

"You want to see him?" He asked. I was crying but I managed to give him a nod. I looked at him gritting his teeth in anger.

"I want you to say it!" He banged his fist on the steering wheel making me flinch.

"I w-want to see him!"

In a second he got out of the car and briskly walked to my side. He opened the door and harshly grabbed my arm to pull me out. I lost my balance and my knees hit the rough road.

"Get up!" He shouted. Picking me up by my arm he dragged me to where Jimin was. I immediately let go off his hands.

"Jimin..." I sat next to him to place his head on my lap. He had bruises on his face. "Jimin.." I shook his shoulders hard to wake him up. "Wake up!"

My fingertips caressed his cheeks as he opened his eyes, groaning in pain.

"Meera?" He looked confused. Closing his eyes he tried to breath properly. He then looked around and saw Vante at a distance. His face lost all colour.

"Jimin.. I am sorry..."

Tears continued to flow down my cheeks without a stop. I wanted to hug him tight but I was afraid that I would hurt him. My shoulders moved up and down as I sobbed loudly. His white shirt was soaked in blood.

"D-don't cry." He raised his hand to weakly wipe my tears with his sleeve.

"It was T-Taehyung right? The o-one who hurt you?"

I nodded. He gave me a sad smile. "I knew s-someone was hurting you but I didn't know w-who it was. I wish y-you had told me about it b-back then. I w-would have taken you somewhere far and kept you h-happy."

He was having trouble speaking so I shook my head. "Please don't speak. I'll talk to him and save you. Please.. just keep breathing."

"When I f-first saw those m-marks on your back, I was w-worried for you. I wanted you to tell me y-yourself but you didn't-"