My Best Friend? 3 // Tom Holland {Republished}

~

~

Slightly Requested by: @ivyhuff

"Oh my gosh.. is it ok to get this nervous before you're about to walk down the isle?" I asked my bridesmaids, fanning myself.

"I don't know don't ask me I never got married before." Zendaya said, shoving a cookie in her mouth.

I slowly started to take deep breaths and slowly let them out, feeling a hand rub my back to sooth me out.

"You'll be fine Y/n." B/f/n said, "once you see Tom you'll calm down."

I gave B/f/n a quick nod through the mirror and took another deep breath, waiting for my dad to walk in through the door and he did. Giving me a look that I knew meant it was my time to walk down the isle. I slowly went up to him and my bridesmaids left the room, leaving me alone with my dad.

"I can feel my heart in my throat." I croaked, putting my hand on my stomach.

"Oh my gosh sweetheart I know what you mean." He said, letting out a chuckle, "that's how I felt when I was about to marry your mother."

I smiled, "I love Tom dad... I really do... I don't wanna be a runaway bride."

He shook his head, "no, once you see him. It will be like you are finding each other again."

I smiled and took his arm, as we walked out of the room. We waited for the doormen to open the doors and when they did, everyone stood up and looked at me. I wasn't able to see Tom and I was glad because I didn't want to see him yet with what happened between Harrison and I during our little "vacation" it was hard to go through with this wedding. Especially with Haz as his best man, I couldn't break Tom's heart. Whenever I brought myself to tell him the truth I would fall back and tell him I love him. It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the truth either.

Once I walked down the isle and saw his face. I felt relief hit my body like a wave from the ocean minus the harshness. His eyes softened, his body relaxed and I instantly knew he was nervous too. I chuckled feeling tears pool in my eyes. I didn't bother to look at Harrison and even if I did.

He'd be upset.

"Take care of my daughter Thomas." My father whispered, handing my hand to him.

"Always." Tom whispered back, smiling at me. I chuckled and Tom wiped the tears that were about to leave my eyes. The pastor raised his hands to signal everyone to sit down. I made the mistake by looking back at Harrison.

His face gave the impression that he was about to vomit. Like he was just stabbed in the heart, which he was by me and he looked like he was trying so hard to hold back tears. His expression was painful and all I did was look back at Tom.

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Y/n Y/l/n and Tom Holland an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one."