Track Fourteen - Marry You

As promised, El came over the next day armed with what looked to be the world's hugest binder.

"Good morning, Armaan," she greeted him.

Armaan smiled wide on seeing El and pulled her into a hug. "Good morning, El. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you," he apologized again.

"Armaan, really, you don't have to apologize. You're one of my best customers. And you're such a dear friend to me. This is the least I could do. Is Jaanhavi okay?" She asked Armaan, dismissing his concerns.

"She's doing good. It's just the stupid cast," Armaan replied. "And the doctor has recommended bed rest for a faster recovery. Which poses problems for us because she won't be able to go to any of the vendors for sampling or testing."

El laughed at that. "Don't worry, we'll handle it. If I remember correctly, the two of us have overcome worse things while planning an event."

It was true. Over the years, Armaan had gotten involved in various charities and he'd even established his own NGO. The charities held regular events and galas to fund them and Armaan participated in the organisation enthusiastically. He'd even gone as far as paying the excess costs from his own pockets in case of issues or over budgeting at any event. Plus, once he'd had a taste of professional event planning, he'd starting enlisting El's services for any and every event. Someone's birthday party, a bachelor party, anniversaries. Anything that required a party, El was summoned. Which is why El was close to Armaan. They'd constantly been working together over one thing or the other and had become really good friends. It was also why El called Armaan her favourite customer. He always kept her in business.

Armaan set El up in the dining room, giving her ample space to spread her work. After giving her some tea and snacks to munch on, he brought Jaan downstairs with Rohan and helped her sit down. The other girls who were very excited that they'd also get to be a part of the planning rushed in, determined to help.

"How's Baby Neal?" Armaan asked her. El grinned before answering, "Just about the same. Still just as mischievous. Still idolises his Godfather.

Armaan laughed. "I imagine it's causing Peter a lot of sleepless nights."

El guffawed. "Oh, you have no idea." They made small talk for sometime, catching up on each other's lives before El went down to business.

"Okay, first things first," El began. "We need to send out new invitations and Save The Dates with the modified dates."

She pulled out a couple of samples she'd selected. "I think these will work best for your theme. We're not changing the theme, are we?" She asked as an afterthought.

"No, the theme is the same," Jaanhavi answered promptly.

"Good. These will work great for the Punjabi wedding and these ones for the vow exchange. Also, just to confirm, the Indian wedding is on 2 November and the vow exchange the next day?" she asked.

"Yes," Armaan nodded.

"Okay. Here's the samples," she said, removing everything.