The Angel and His human.

It was August the first day of school, Min yoongi and his angel Kim taehyung aka V were on their way to school. The two walked together since the school was close by. "I hope this year isn't weak and upsetting like the others, honestly there wasn't one decent person at that school and it was disappointing." yoongi complained, yoongi back at his old school was known for being the quiet smart kid who had a sly angel that had his back, V was known for being sly even though he was an angel he wasn't all good and angelic at mind and heart. "ah...im sure you'll have the ability to glow up and have all the women flocking to you" V said giving yoongi amounts of confidence. It was an angel's job to help their companion/master to be confident in their esteem and abilities, they cant lie to their companion as it is a taboo to the angel species. Yoongi smiled and hoped for the best, "hey...so its not really in my place to say this but, you should find someone too so you aren't left out im pretty sure theres plenty of good looking angel girls around that may want to get to know you" yoongi said smiling at his angel. "ah.... about that" V sighed, "there's so many girls who are too uptight or their too good for my taste, you know how i am? im pretty picky" V said scratching his head, yoongi just smirked at him, he couldn't believe what the angel was saying, "so you're saying you are interested in the demon girls then?" yoongi said sarcastically, "yea sure it wont hurt to be different and try new things" V said smirking. "wow...and you're an angel? you're quiet reckless aren't you V?" the black haired boy said.

V was an angel who was known for being sly in both the earth with his family and his realm, he often got into trouble at a young age. He is popular with rich folks because of his good looks, V was naturally blonde with light blue eyes which was a rare combination since many angels that are born usually have one or the other or neither.

 He is popular with rich folks because of his good looks, V was naturally blonde with light blue eyes which was a rare combination since many angels that are born usually have one or the other or neither

Fullname: Kim Taehyung

Age: 16(human years)

Occupation: Angel, yoongi's spiritual companion/guidance

Min yoongi was a Human on earth, he was known for being extremely smart and quiet, he didn't have many friends and only hung out with V who was by his side at all times. Yoongi was the only child to have black hair and and hazel eyes, he had the trait from his great great grandmother. Yoongi may seem like a kind good person, but thats only his outside appearance he was mysterious on the inside which left V questioning his inner thoughts and what he may hide.

 Yoongi may seem like a kind good person, but thats only his outside appearance he was mysterious on the inside which left V questioning his inner thoughts and what he may hide

Fullname: Min yoongi

Age: 16

Occupation: human, Taehyung's human companion/master.

So i will be doing introductions for the first 3 chapters to better understand and imagine the story but it will get straight in to everything.