Real Talk

———————-[Edited]———————
Your POV

"So you found the rest of your group?!?" I whisper/yelled

Lydia chuckled then looked up to say "no, just Andrea."

"Will you find them again? I mean you were so young when this happened. like 10!"

"Yes, I was" she started "I-you'll see... and... you'll know when the angle brings me back from hell, but this is just the start-"

I finally got the fire started for the night. None of us were sleepy so she just continued her story. "Ya know, compared to the world nowadays that seems pretty normal" I started the conversation back up. "You know about going to hell. And the angle. no one sees those anymore. I think god died with all the weak... the ones who couldn't survive... the ones who can't."

I was going to say more but I got cut off by Lydia yawning. "You go to sleep, we can continue in the morning" she nodded and laid down.

After a while, I looked down to see her with drool on her face and her hair in her mouth. I chuckled at how ugly she looked when she was asleep. When she wasn't smiling.

I eventually drifted off to sleep. I woke up to the sound of a Herd passing by. The fire was out. I tried to not move so they don't see me. But I failed. I quickly shook Lydia awake. She got up knowing exactly what was going on, and we ran.

We ran until we were far far away. We got into a small bookstore. We put bookcases agents the wall. We sit down in the dark. It is quiet for a moment, until...

"Shall we continue?"

I nodded in reply.

———————————————————
A Little teaser for the book! 🙃
I'm just going to start posting when I feel like, b/c my life is boring of.👌
Word count:316