Dont Send Me Astray 'Cause I Still Gotta Mean Somthing

-------------Edited--------------

On our way to the hilltop, we made a quick stop at the junkyard. It was filled with walkers. We made our way through and shot a bunch of them. We eventually fled and went on top of a pile of junk. We turned around to see Judas sitting with a White dress on.

"Rick." She said

"What happened here?" asked michonne.

"The saviors."

"Well how the hell do we get out?" I asked

"Get out, how you got in." Said jades she sounded depressed.  "After everything happened. I realized this place is the canvas. And we're the pant. I thought we could create something new. We did. This was our word. Apart from everyone else."

Rick turned around and looked at the walkers. He said "you did this. This is because of you." Then he took a car door.

"Rick what are you doing?" I asked

"We're gonna make a run for it." He said

We all took something to shield us and walked away. We left jades behind. Rick and I at least still don't forgive her.

We pushed and we finally got our way through. Once we finish we went a truck. Michonne couldn't stop looking at risk. I was in the middle so it made me feel weird.

"I shot above her hair I just wanted her gone." He assured.

The sounds so much like what he said to me and Carl.

"I saw her." He continued " just before we left she ran into an ally. I didn't want her dead. I just wanted her gone."

"It feels like what Carl was talking about," said michonne. "What we should do. That we have a choice."

Then Rick went to the side of the road.

"I." He groaned "I need a second."

"Is fine." Michonne smiled.

Rick turned off the truck. He grabbed a walkie-talkie and the letters from Carl. We got out of the truck and went into the woods. I sat there for a few seconds.

I then said in a monotone voice "I'm gonna get out too."

I then got out and went into the woods. I was about to go the opposite way than Rick. I then thought that I should listen to what he was going to say. I went over to him so he couldn't same and kneeled down he looks through the cars. The then opens one.

He sighs takes out the Walkie-talkie and says "give me Negan."

"Who the hell is asking?" The man replied.

Carl must have made a letter for Negan.

"Rick Grimes."

"Look at you calling me up." Said Negans voice.  "You want to tell me where you are so we can talk face to face?"

"Carl's dead," Rick announced. "He wrote letters. He wrote one to you. He asked you to stop. He asked me to stop. He asked us for the pice. But it's too late for that. Even if we wanted a deal now, it doesn't Matter. I'm gonna kill you."

"How did it happen?" Asked Negan.

"What?"

"How did he die?"

"Was it us, was it the bombs?"

Maybe he does care.

"It wasn't you! Carl went out to help someone. And he got bit."