Aaron, Eric, The Docter, An Old Friend, And Maybe A New One

-------------Edited---------------

2 months and 3 days later

(A/N I went through all the episodes from when they got to Alexandria and counted the days #committed Writer 🙃 ps: in this Aaron does not go to one of the savior's bases with the group PPS: I'm sorry for the long title I didn't know what to name the chapter)

I have been living in this barn for about 2 months. It smells like shit, but if get used to it. I decided that I can't live here anymore. Because you can't stay in one place for too long. So I packed my stuff.

Once I was finished I took my bag and went to the rode. I just started walking to see where my legs would take me. A little while later I heard a snapping of a twig. I took out my gun a yelled, "who's out there?"

Then I saw a man come out of the woods from the left. He had his hands in the air, not wanting me to hurt him. "What do you want. You trying to steal my shit?" I asked.

"N-no I'm. I want to take you back to my community. It looks like you've been on the road for a long time."

Grate he said that.

"I just got on the road a few hours ago. I left my camp. Wh-why am I telling you this?"

"Well, would you want to come with me-"

"I don't want to go to your camp!"

"It's not a camp it's a community."

"The same dip" I spat.

"Com' on. Your just a kid. At least check it out."

"Ok, but one thing. I AM a kid, but I'm not JUST a kid. I've killed people. I've done bad things. And I'm keeping my weapons."

"We'll let you keep a knife. Can't let you hurt any of our people."

"Fine."

"Com' on I have a car not that far away. I'm Aaron." He extended his hand.

"Lydia." I ignored his hand and started walking as he lagged behind.

The car ride was quiet. Very awkward. I just look out the window till Aaron spoke up. "Where hear."

I saw a burnt down building. And right next to it a big wall. A person was at the top guarding it. It was a light dark skins girl, with curly brown hair. "Hey, Aaron, who's this?"

"This is Lydia"

"Hmm" She hummed

She hoped down out of view and opened the gates. I saw her face and she looks familiar. "Do I know you?" I asked.

"I don't know" she answered "you look familiar"

"Same with you"

"Come to Lydia" Aaron interrupted "I need to take you to the armory so you don't shoot anyone."

I gave him a glare at him trying to be funny.

"Sorry," said Aaron.

he took me to the armory and a big girl with black hair and glasses took all my weapons, except for a knife and wrote in a small book.

"Come on Lydia" he gestured "you can stay with me and my boyfriend"

I stopped for a second then made a small smile and said "huh" with a chuckle. As we walked I saw a boy in a sheriffs hat, a wrap around his face, and a baby on his lap. I know who that is. I walked over to him leaving Aaron. "Hey, ass hole I thought you were eaten!" I yelled.

"Huh? Lydia?"

"Yes idiot"

"You're alive" he set down the baby that I think was Judith and ran in for a hug.