The Junkyard

---------------Edited-----------------

We were walking into the junkyard. There were mountains of trash everywhere. There where also a lot of people. They all wore black. We all looked around Studying the place.

The people were walking around. They eventually made two circles around us. The Leander walked up to Rick.

"Hi. I'm Rick." He said.

"We own your lives." said the woman. "You want to Buy them back? Have anything?"

"You have one of my people." Said Rick. "I want to see him. Then we can talk."

She told one of her people to go get him. we waited for a minute to finally see Gabriel. Rick asked them to join us in the fight. She said no. But Gabriel made them a deal, if they joined us they could have much us What's there's. 

The leader, she said yes to the deal. But Rick had to be put to a test. Rick was put into a ditch. He was forced to fight a walker. But the catch was, the walker was covered in pins and big pointy pieces of Metal.

Rick fought it and won. The leader jades agreed to fight with us. But we needed to give them guns. We were going to have to go out and look for them. But this is gonna work we are going to win this fight. I know it.

The next day

I and Tara were taking care of Judith. I was playing with Judith and Tara was in her own world. Judith looked up to see Tara messing with her bracelet. She noticed us looking at her and said, "I'm just thinking."

"I know a place to find guns, but I don't think I should tell Rick." She told us.

Judith was looking at the bracelet still in Tara's hand.

"You want this?" Tara asked Judith. "You can have it. I was from someone. She saved my ass."

I couldn't tell if she was talking to me, Judith, or herself.

"The saviors took away all there husband, brothers...
They don't want to fight. They just want to hide. But I know if we take their guns from them they'll want to fight us. What makes our lives worth more then there's."

She started to cry.

"Tara." I said "I know this is a tough decision. But everyone has to make them. Just like me, you have to make the decision on your Owen."

"What decision are you making," She asked very interested.

"Stupid teenage stuff" I replied.

"Is it about Carl?" She asked with a big grin.

"Kinda."

"Come on. Tell me." She begged.

"Ok. I do like carl. But I don't know if he likes me, or Enid."

She nodded her head about to say something but I continued.

"I also like Enid." I burst out.

She sat there shocked for a second. Then said "your right. That is a decision you have to make on your own. But you know you don't have to be straight. Liking guys. Or gay. Liking the same gender. You can like both."

I looked at her confused. What is she saying?

"There's this thing," she continued. "Called bisexuality. It's where you can like both."

I gave her a faint smile. I then jumped over Judith and gave Tara a big hug.

"Now that I know what's wrong with me. I just have to figure out who I like."

"Lydia." She pulled away. "There's nothing wrong with you."

Word count:575