Terminous

———————-[Edited]———————
We all followed the train tracks. Hoping for sanctuary. I and Carl were walking next to each other. "Are you ok?" I asked. He nodded his head.

We just kept walking in silence. His head down. We saw another terminus sign. "We're close." Daryl said "we'll be there by sundown"

"We should go through the woods" I hoped in.

"Yes," Rick agreed "we don't know who these people are."

We walked through the woods and got to the back of Terminous. There was a fence preventing us from getting inside. "You want to come with me?" Rick asked us.

"No," Carl said

"I'll stay with him," I said and Rick smiled at me.

As we walked michonne asked Carl "why didn't you go with your dad?"

He didn't answer. Michonne told us the story of how her boyfriend and son died. She said "I was just another monster. I was gone for a long time. But then you and the group brought me back. I've seen how you look at people both of you. You don't have to be afraid."

"He told me the other day that he was proud of me," Carl said "that I was a good man. I'm not... I know more now. About what he wanted from me. I tried but... I still have these thoughts... I'm not what he thinks I am... I'm a monster."

"Carl," I said "don't worry. I'm just another monster too."

Then we all hugged. Once we came back from scouting the area we jumped the fence. With our weapons in hand, we all went through the back door. " Sanctuary for all,  community for all, those who arrive survive. Terminous." A lady went into a microphone.

"Hello?" Rick interrupted.

"Well I bet Albert is on watch," a man said setting Down a paint brush. "Hear to rob us?"

"No" Rick answered "we wanted to see you  before you saw us"

"Makes sense. Usually, we do this where the track meets" he cleared his thought "welcome to Terminous. Looks like you've been on the road for a long while. Hi, I'm Gareth."

"We have," said Rick. "Rick, that's Carl, Lydia, Daryl, Michonne."

He waved his hand "I get it your nerves we all were. We came here for sanctuary. That what you're hearing for?"

Rick answered "yes"

"Good. Hay Alix!" He told a man to come over "This isn't as pretty as the front. But the welcome wagon is a whole lot nicer. Alix will take you to ask a few questions. But first, we need to see everyone's weapons. If you could just lay them down in front of you."

We were all hesitant but Rick nodded his head and we all obeyed. I took out my knife and my gun and set them on the floor.

"I'd hate to see the other guy," Alix said patting Daryl down.

"You would," said Rick

"He deserves it?" Alix asked patting me down.

"Hell ya," I answered looking at Carl.

"Just so you know we're not those kinds of people." Stated Gareth "were not stupid. And you shouldn't be stupid to try anything stupid. Ok"

Alix picks up our weapons and handed them to Michonne and Daryl. But when he got to me I snatched it before he could pick it up. I don't trust these people. Alix took us to the front and Daryl asked "so how long has this place been heard?"

" since almost the start" Alix answered. "The camps got overrun. People started finding this place. think it was instinct. Ya know? Follow the path. There all heading different places but they all end up to here."

"Hi," a lady said " heard you came through the back door, smart. You'll fit right in here."

"Will you fix these new folks a plate?" Alix asked the lady.

"Why do it? Why you let people in?" Michonne asked

Before he answered he handed us a plate. Then I saw a Familiar watch in his pocket. I Nudged Rick. He looked at me when I looked at the watch and back at him. Rick walked up to him before he got the chance to talk.

He pulled Alix in a headlock and put his gun to his face. And grabbed the watch. All four of us took out our guns.

"We're the hell did you get this watch?" Rick asked

"You want answers," Alix said "you get them when you put down the gun"

"Now I see the man in the roof with the sniper. How goods his Aim? Where'd you get the watch? Where'd you get the watch?!?!"

"Don't do anything!" Yelled Alix "I have this! Just put it down! Put it down!! Listen to me. There's a lot of us."

"Where did you get the watch?" Rick asked again.

"I got it off of a dead one" Alix replied.

"What about the riot gear?" Asked Rick " Poncho."

" got the gear of a dead cop." Said Gareth coming in " poncho off a clothesline. You don't trust us anymore. Rick, what do you want?"

"Where are our people?" Rick asked

Then there was gunfire. We all ran. They kept shoot at us. But at our feet. We ran past dead bodies.

We heard yelling coming from shipping containers. As we ran from room to room. Everywhere we go there is an 'A'. As we ran we were trapped. All there was around us was a shipping container with a Big painted 'A'.

"Drop your weapons now!" Ordered Gareth.

We all did what he told.

" ringleader go to your left! The Train cargo! You do what we say the boy and the girl go with you! Anything else they die and you go in there anyway!"

Rick nodded at Carl then walked to the train car. "Now the archer!" He ordered.

And Daryl walked to rick looking at me.

"Now the Samurai"

And there went michonne.

" stand at the door ringleader, Archer, samurai. In that order.!"

"The kids!" Rick yelled

"Boy go!" And Carl left me "ringleader open the door and go in"

" what about Lydia?!?!" Yelled Daryl

"She stays!"

And with those words, My Heart sank.

"I'm not going without her!" he yelled again.

"Don't make us kill her now!"

Then Rick went up and opened the door and walked in. They all walked in one by one. When Carl was at the door he looked back and me and then walked in. One of the men closed the door and another man took me. I was met up with Gareth in the candlelight room.

"What do you want with her?" The man holding me still asked.

"Bring her to my place, strip her, and chain her to the wall."

And then I freaked out. I pulled and tried to get out of his grasps. But it was no use. Gareth came up to me and lifted my head up to his level. He moved his head down to my face.

I pushed my lips together and he went in to kiss me. I turned my face and he got my cheek. He chuckled then slapped me across the face. As I was getting pulled away I thought why does all the bad shit happen to me?

Word count:1238