Wives

--------------Edited-------------------

I awoke in a dark room on a bed. I didn't intend to fall asleep. But I guess I did. In the chamber, there was a sofa and two chairs. The bed I was laying in was huge.

I looked down at my body. There was a small split at my shoulder, but I still had everything on. All of a sudden I heard a grunt. Then I saw Negans figure pop up from the couch. I curled up in a ball.

"Ah, you're awake." He got up and turned the lights on.

I could see everything Much clearer. Negan's jacket was on one of the chairs. And he was wearing a White shirt. On the small bedside table, there was a brown bag.

"Now. I want you to complete strip and put on the clothes in that bag. I'll give you your privacy. But this won't regularly happen." He said winking.

I looked at him in revulsion. He left the room and I glanced in the bag. There was a skirt that showed skin and a top with long sleeves. I took off my shirt and pants. Once I put on the outfit I realized that it showed my underwear and bra.

The outfit

I took off my underwear and bra and looked down at myself

What the fuck is this? This is disgusting!

Going to the door I cracked it and stuck my head out. Negan was standing there waiting. He looked at me then said, "what did it not fit?"

"No. This outfit, it's it's Disgusting." I retorted.

"Let me see" Negan demand.

"No."

"Why not pumpkin?"

I gave him a disgusted glare "It's too much. Or should I say to little."

"Just open the door." he gave a creepy smile.

I slowly opened it and covered my stomach. He looked at me up and down and gave me a grin.

"I actually think it's too much. Well,
compared to what my wives ware."

"Wives?" I questioned.

"Yes, they all gladly became my wives. Everyone loves me." He moves closer to me and bowed down to my eye level.

"Yeah, likely story." I pushed him away.

"How about I give you a Tour. As you can see this is my room. It is one of the rooms you will spend the most time in." His smile was so creepy it made me want to cry.

He walked me throughout the sanctuary. And showed me what everything was. We came to a hall that played a song. Then we reached a room that had a band of girls Init. I'm guessing their his 'wives'.

"Lydia, this is where you'll be spending most of your time. With these young lady's. I have to go but I'll be back soon."

I looked back to not see Negan.

Phew.

I looked back at the wives, There were wearing just bras and stuff like that. I just stood there. I don't know what to do. then one of them came up to me. She had level blond hair.

"Hi." she said, "Are you a new wife?"

I don't know the answer. Was I going to be one? I had no idea. So I just simply shrugged.

"Well, I'm Amber. That's Frankie."
She pointed to a redhead girl "Chloe." A dark-haired girl. "And sherry" a brown-haired girl. "What's your name?"

"I-I'm Lydia."

The rest of the time was very still. I just sat in a chair. Eventually, Negan came in. We all looked up. "Lydia come with me."

I hesitantly got up and walked. To the door. We walked down to his room and he told me to sit on one of the chairs. I sat down and he sat on the couch.

"So you met my wives. What do you think?"

I didn't answer. I don't know how.

"Ok. Well, I'm just going to say you're not going to be one of them. You're too young to get married. So I'm just going to screw with you and then give you to someone else's or something. You know what I'm talking about, you know screwing?"

This guy.

"Shut up," I demanded.

"She speaks. Ok well, I guess you do, good. Why don't you sit next to me?" He pats the spot on the couch beside to him.

I didn't move.

"Come here. I don't bite... much." He snickered.

I slowly got up and sat next to him. He put his arm around me. It creeped me out. I gave him a glare of the side of my eye. He just gave me a smirk.

We sat there for a few minutes and he put his hand on my leg. I was wanting to cry but didn't. He then grabbed my face and made me look at him. He could see the fear in my eyes. It entertains him.

"Kiss me." He said.

"What?" I snorted.

"I said kiss me. I want you and I to make out."

"No. You're going to die. were all going to kill you and your men. your wives, my group, even the walkers. Well, all have a part." I smirk crept onto my face.

"Darling, I like your sense of humor."

Then he caught me off guard and shoved his face into mine. He kissed me roughly but I didn't kiss back. He then pulled apart.

"Kiss back." He said.

I shook my head.

"Kiss back, or you'll get fucked right here right now."

He began kissing again. I finally gave in not wanting to get hurt. This went on for about 10 minutes. In that time his hand made his way to my stomach. Then he pulled away.

"Go back to my wives. I'll see you tomorrow."

He let me go and I made my way down the hall. I eventually got to the room I was previously in. I saw all his wives scattered around the room sleeping. I went to a chair and sat in it. This was going to suck.

Word count:1002