Oceanside

--------------Edited----------------

Tara told Rick about Oceanside. We were going there to take their guns. We have set bombs. Tara's inside trying to get them to join us without force. But it didn't work.

The bombs went off and we went in to attack. I was in a group of 6 people waiting for the Oceansiders to come.

"Everyone down" Yelled a girl in the group.

"Put your hands on your heads," I said.

"We don't want anybody to get hurt. Just stay calm and do what we say." Said, Carl.

Gabriel said, "we want this to go as simply as possible."

Daryl, Jesus, and Rick came in with two more prisoners.

"No one needs to get hurt." Said Rick "This is just about what you have, and we need."

All of a sudden a lady and a girl came with a gun pointed at Tara. No, I thought.

"All if you need to leave," the old lady said.

"We'll leave you alone," said Rick "but we're taking your weapons with us."

"They want is to fight the saviors," said the girl behind the old lady.

"We're going to win." Said Tara "with your guns with it without your help."

"Maybe we should try." Someone In the Group said.

All of a sudden Michonne Yelled "walkers!"

We all put the children behind us. me Carl and Enid by my side with everyone else and we killed the monsters. Even Oceanside.

Everyone in Oceanside agreed to give us the guns. But the leader would not let them fight. So we took the guns and left. On the way back to Alexandria Carl and Enid sat next to me. I was trying to forget they were there but I had this big not in my stomach.

It made me very confused.

"Lydia?" Enid Asked

I don't answer.

"Are you ok?" Asked Carl.

"I'm fine," I said under my breath.

When we got back to Alexandria Rosita took Rick, Daryl and a few others to see something. I was walking back to my house. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. It turned me around so I was face to face with Carl.

"What, Carl?" I asked.

"are you sure your ok?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine!" I burst out turning back around.

As a kept walking I felt Carl hand on my shoulder again. I stopped and turned around.

"Carl! Will you just leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled.

"Are you sure your ok?"

"As I said, I'm fine!"

"Have you been taking your pills?" He asked.

"My pills?!" I asked "you're asking me about my pills?!? Where about to go to fucking war!"

I turned around and walked away.

"Just Please, take them!" He yelled at me.

When I got to my house Eric was there. He was standing at the porch. He looked concerned. Then I saw the full bottle of pills in his hands.

Just great.

"What?" I said more than asked.

"Why haven't you been taking your pills." He said showing me the full container.

"I'll take them before I go to bed." I didn't answer his question.

"No, you're going to take them now."

I grabbed the pills from his hand. I popped open the top. I put one in my mouth and swallowed it hole.

"Happy?" I asked.

He nodded his head and allowed me to walk into the house.

"Why does everyone want me to take my pills. It's stupid." I mumbled as I stomped up the stairs and went to bed.

Word count:587