Wrath

----------Edited------------

We walked through a big Field to get to Negan. I was walking In The back of the group. What the hell am I supposed to do? Is all I thought.

Then I looked up to see michonne on my side "Do you want me to tell Rick?" She asked.

"No!" I whisper Yelled "Are you crazy? No one is Telling!"

We stopped to see a Heard walking "Jesus." I mumbled.

"You ever saw one that big?" Asked Jesus.

"No," Rick replied. "Things are changing. Let's go!"

We were walking through the trees when we hired the famous whistling. We all drew our guns and looked around. Then we hired Negan on a megaphone "well damn rick. I invaded your ambush with an even bigger ambush!"

"How about you step out and face us?!" Rick Demanded rather than asked.

"Oh, I am everywhere rick. More bullets more walkies. Pick a Direction to run, see how you do. Make it fun for all of us. I brought you some of your old friends. Do you remember your old buddy Eugene? Well, he made today possible. Same goes for Dwight boy hear. In case your wondering he didn't give you the wrong info on purpose. He just sucks at life. Now he gets to stand up here and watch you all die. Gabriel, well he's got to go too. Then there's you. All you had to do is accept how things are. So here we go."

Negan started counting down then his army came up from behind a hill. They were surrounding us. They all shot and the guns fired back at them. We used that chance to go in for the kill.

We went up to a group of people and a girl said "don't shoot. Please. Where done." She and the rest of the saviors got on their knees.

We noticed Rick was gone so we all went to find him. He found his playing ring around the Rosey with Negan around a tree -not literally-.
Negan was on rick then Rick got the upper hand and put Negan on his knees and cut his throat. Rick then turned around and yelled, "save him!"

Maggie ran after rick yelling "no! No! He killed Glenn!"

Michonne held her back. Three people ran to give Negan aid. (Does that make scenes?). I stood there in shock then I yelled "fuuuuuuck!"

I fell down onto my knees. I can't believe he's letting Negan live. This is actual bullshit.

Later that night I went to my room and went straight to bed I was really tired.

The next morning after I got dressed I hired michonne and rick talking to someone in a room. Rick said "Carl pictured something for us something together. For something bigger than all of us. And you'll have a job too."

"Yes," michonne agreed. "You'll be an example. Of what this will be."

"We're not going to kill you. We're not going to hurt you." Added rick. "Your gonna rote In a cell."

At sunset that day I saw Rick out on the porch reading Carl's letter. "Carl was stupid." I interrupted him. "Your stupid for keeping Negan alive. He needs to die."

"Well, that's what you think." Said rick "but it's not what's happening." He's started to walk away.

"Rick!" I said sitting on a rocking chair on the porch. "I'm pregnant."

"Carl?" He asked still not looking at me.

"If it was Negan I would have known by now."

"How far into it?"

"About two weeks."

————————————————————————
I didn't know how to end this chapter. But now we're going to be in between season 8 and 9.

Word count:586