Kids to teens

--------Edited--------------

FYI: be prepared for this chapter.

——————————————————
I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds chirping. When my eyes opened I was scared, not knowing where I was. But then the occurrences of last night came back. My earbuds were still in my ears, so I took them out. I looked at the iPod to see it was at 87%.

Great.

I looked at my bag and got up in annoyance. I went over to it and started unpacking. some of my stuff was food and the other half was clothes. I put on the rubber band Denise game me went downstairs to see Eric cooking and Aaron hugging him from behind. I smiled at there love for each other.

"Um..." I hummed not trying to ruin the moment. "I was unpacking and I have a bunch of cans of food sooo..."

"We can go take them to the storage," said Eric.

Eric washed his hands and we left with all the food. As we where walking Eric broke the silence. "Sooo... um, what do you think of me and Aaron. Just a question."

"I like it, a lot"

We kept walking and we ran into a guy in a priest outfit. "Hi." He chirped to me "um, hi Eric"

"Well, your new right?" The man asked me.

"Yes, I am" I answered.

"May I ask what's your name?"

"It's Lydia" I retorted.

"Well, I'm Gabriel. You can visit the church any time you want. The lord will always look forward to answering prayers."

I gave him a disgusted look then said "sorry but I Stop believing a long time ago. To me, it's all BS. Uhh... sorry"

He nodded and his smile faded. As we continued walking I said "he's weird"

Earning a chuckle from Eric. Once we were at The storage room/garage I met a girl named Olivia. She told us to separate the food on the shelves and we did. Then at the bottom of my bag, I saw some baby food. I picked all it up asking "where do you want me to put this?"

"Can you take that to ricks. For the baby."

"Judith." I corrected "ya, I'll do that"

Before I picked up the baby food I snapped the rubber band on my wrist. The cringe of there names where unsettling. I took the food down leaving Eric behind. Once I got there I was going to ring the doorbell but I had no hands. So I decided to knock on the door with my head.

I'm so stupid.

It hurt like hell. A few seconds later Rick was at the door. He had the same thin beard as always. "Wow. Carl said you were to hear. But I didn't believe him. Come in"

I did as he said.

"Well, I had some baby food in my bag. So hear." I said giving it all to him. Once my hands where free I snapped the band on my wrist. I was about to leave, until a voice that gave me butterflies spoke up.

"Hey Lydia," said Carl as I turned around snapping the band for no reason. It pain shot at me, making me flinch. "You want to hang out with me and Enid?"

"Ya." We left out the door and I chuckled/ mumbled "me and Enid"

"What? did I say something wrong?"

"Yes, you did actually. You said 'me and Enid.' You should have said 'Enid and me'." I giggled

Me and Enid