Friends

———————-[Edited]———————
I sat there in the bus "Andria" I whispered to myself. Then I stood up peeking over the seat.

"How's Andria?"

Glenn just kept driving not wanting to answer. Oh no. I thought. "How'd it happen?"

"Um well, the governor he trapped her in a room, with a walker and. Well, you know what happened."

I nodded then a few seconds later "how bout Carl?" I asked.

"He's fine he's been a little distant since his mothers passing"

"Oh, oh my god. Lori"

"She died giving berth" he spoke up.

"What is it? What's its name?"

"It is a girl, and her name is Judith."

Me and Mika talked until we got to the prison. Once we where there, Rick who was at the back of the buss told everyone to stay seated. When Rick walked up to the front he hoped out and started to talk to a boy in the sheriffs hat he used to where. I lit up realizing it was Carl. Rick came back in and told everyone to go and fallow Maggie and Glenn, except me.

I sat there waiting as a hand gestured me out. I got out and ran into Carl arms. He pushed me away to look at me face and I frowned. He pulled me back saying "oh my god Lydia, I missed you sooo much! Come on we need to go catch up!"

3 hours later

I'm in Carl's 'room' well cell where both reading comics until Rick comes in. He shows me where everything is and who everyone is. Then we finally get to where there is a lot of cells. On the wall read "A block". We went to a cell and told me this is my room.

I nodded and put the comic book I had put in my pocket on a little table. A few minutes later Rick came in with another girl.

"Lydia, this is Lizzie she will be your room mate she's a couple years younger than you".

"Sooo..." I say is she stands and I sit in silence. "Your Mika's sister right?"

She nodded.

"What bed do you want?"

"Umm. I don't care what ever the other one you want."

"No, no, you chose."

"Ok" she says looking back and forth at the beds. "Um... I guess I will have the top. Sooooo how do you know Mika?"

"We met on the buss down hear" I replied.

"Oh, I thought you where hear before."

"No, no" I chuckled. "The governor kept me prisoner for some reason. And. The people hear. Well some of them, they where in my old group"

She nodded.

I returned to reading my 'Flash' comic. After I finished I decided to go out and do something. As I got up Lizzie tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and said "Mhm"

"Where you going?" she answered back.

"Out, somewhere, I'm bored" I answered back.

"Can I come too?"

I gave her a small nod, then we walked to find Mika. I like Mika she's cool. I don't know about Lizzie I don't know her to well, so who am I to judge. We find Mika and say "hi" and the same time and giggle. "Mika, lets go find our friends, to introduce them to Lydia" Lizzie suggested.

We all nod and run across the fenced Field, to a small group of very young children. as we run I can see Carl out of the corner of my eye. He was working with his dad, but stopped and watched us run. Once we get to the group Lizzie asks them "have you seen the others?"

They nod and one of them says in there baby voice "there in the food place"

"The Cafeteria" I correct, earning a stink eye from the kid. We went back and ran the Field. I saw Carl start to look again, and I give him a little smile saying 'hi'. Then I start to run again as Rick gets carls attention.

I meet all of the kids there where many five. All different ages, There was on 5 year old named, Sally. A boy, age 7, named max. A 9 year old Dave, the same as Mika. A 4 year old that was Dave's sister, didn't get her name. And one kid named Mark, age unknown. "Hi" I hummed.

"This is Lydia" Lizzie spoke up. They all said hi. We continued the day playing soccer. I stoped when I saw Carl start to go to his 'room'. I said my goodbyes to the k's is what they call there friend group. I fallowed Carl to his room. I noticed he was with another boy, our age.

I decided to stop sneaking and say said "hi Carl, and..." I traded off not knowing the kids name. "Patrick" he said pushing up his glasses. "I'm Lydia" I said putting my hand out to shake. Which he gladly accepted. They started to walk to Carl's room and I fallowed behind.

Then Patrick whispered something to Carl. "So two meet" is all I got. Meet, meet, I thought. Two... oh I got it. He said "where did you two meet?"

"We met at the binging, but I got split from the group." I spoke up.

We walked to his room and we sat down and talked for a bit. I wasn't really in much of the conversations they had. The just asked me questions, and I laughed at a joke Carl made. And tried to make Patrick feel good by laughing at his bad ones. After a wile I left to go to bed.

When I got to my 'room' Lizzie was asleep. I changed and hoped into the bed. When I fell asleep I had a dream about...

🙃
😉Well you'll see 😜
😆

Word count:966