Sing Me A Song

------------------------Edited----------------------

The Next Day

It was very quiet. I knew something was going to happen. Something always happens around hear. I was sitting in the wives room like always. Then I heard gunshots.

I wanted to go out and see what happened. But I knew it was a bad idea. A few minutes later Negan came in with, Carl. My first thought was what the fuck is he doing here?!

"Lady's." Negan said, "don't mind the kid."

Carl looked around the room and then looked at Negan when he said "I know. Every woman where you're from dresses like an elderly woman. Your gonna want to look at your tits. It's cool. I won't mind, they won't mind. Knock yourself out. But not your girl. She's off limits to you."

Carl just looked at me. He had confusion and fear on his face.

"Can I talk to you, dear wife." Negan said to sherry, bringing her to the side of the room. "Get the comfortable kid."

When he came back from his talk with sherry, he handed Carl his drink of alcohol and went to talk to Amber. I just looked at Carl and Carl looked at me.

"You know I don't want anyone to hear that doesn't want to hear right?" Negan said.

I don't want to be heard and he sure as hell knows it.

"So if you want to leave and go back to Mark, you can. But what can't you do?"

Carl started to stare at Negan with a glare just like his dads.

"Cheat on you" She answered.

"That is exactly right. You can't, cheat on me. There are plenty of other gals to take your place."

"No." Said amber. "I'll stay I'm sorry."

"You know what that means right?"

"Y-yes. I love you Negan."

"Of course you do darlin'. I don't know why your crying it's all gonna work out fine for you."

Negan kisses amber and looked at Carl. Carl's still glaring at him. Negan got up and went to sherry.

"Can you get Carson."

"Yes"

"We I wasn't hard on her. Even though I am very hard in general."

"Your an asshole."

"I know. And the messed up thing is, you like me anyway. You know the truth." Negan said right before kissing her.

Daryl and Dwight came in the room. Carl looked at Daryl shocked and happy. I slowly stranded up and Negan walked over to Daryl. He took a grape from the tray he was holding and said. "Carl, will you take his tray for me?"

Carl did what he said then Daryl snapped "what you got him here for?"

"Wow!" Said negan. "What we talk about when you not hear, is none of your Business. Don't make me put this toothpick through the only eye he has. You go with Dwight hill get you a mop. Dwight boy, fire up that furnace. Come on, kid. And Lydia, why don't you come with."

I followed him and Carl until we got Negan's room. When we walked in he told me to close the door.

"Are all those women actually your..." Carl said.

"Wives?" Negan completed. "I always wanted to fuck a bunch of different women. Why settle for just one? Why live by the old rules. You know what fucking is right?" He asked Carl.