Beginning Of The War

-------------Edited---------------

We were all ready to attack when the saviors come. The people from the junkyard are here. Carl's is next to me at the top of the wall. Rick was waiting for the saviors to come at the end of the line of people. We are all ducked down except him.

It was starting to get uncomfortable. Then we hired the single that the saviors where coming so it wouldn't be much longer. We then Heard the trucks pulling in. Then I here's a voice I didn't think to hear. Eugene.

Carl looked to me and nodded while Eugene talks to Rick.

"Where's Negan?" Rick asked.

Eugene answered with "I'm Negan."

I sighed looking down then at Carl. He looked at me and gave me a faint smile. We can do this I thought. Rick jumped down rest for the bombs we set to explode, but they didn't. All of a sudden the junk people put guns to the back of our head.

It was a double cross.

"Did you ever hear the one about the stupid prick named Rick who thought he knew shit but didn't know shit?" Negans voice asked.

My eyes went wide and I looked at Carl.

"You just tried to blow us up, Rick." Negan said "I get me, my people, but Eugene? He's one of your people."

Not anymore.

"Dwight, Simon, chop-chop"

Dwight and Simon did something but I could see what it was. We were still on our Knees. There was nothing we could do. We were screwed.

"So you don't like Eugene anymore." Said negan. "You guys gotta like Sasha."

What has he done with her?

"I got her right here packaged for your convenience."

Shit. What does he mean?

"I brought her so I don't have to kill all of you. And not killing all of you could get complicated"

Carl started standing up and I did the same. We saw a big coffin of a truck bed. This is what he meant. Sasha's In there.

"I want all the guns you managed to scrape up." Demanded Negan. "I want a person of your Owen choosing... for Lucille." He pointed at the bat.

"Lydia. I gotta get me my Lydia back. I see you. And we can't forget about Daryl. And the pool table. I want it now."

Carl looked at me with pure anger. Then at Negan.

"Come on Rick. Just because I brought her in a casket doesn't mean she has to leave in it."

"Let me see her." Asked Rick.

"Ok. Give me a second. Might have to stay her up to speed. You can't hear shit in this thing." He knocked on the coffin and opened it.

Then a walker Sasha came out. She or it tackled Negan and he fell to the ground. Carl and I turned around in the confusion and shot down the junk people. Those where the first shots to:

The beginning of the war.
Now it's time for all-out war.

———————————————————
Lydia's emotions have been very confusing. I hope you're liking the story. Schools starting tomorrow. I'm kinda happy, kinda not.

Word count: 500