Eenie Meenie Miney Mo

----------Edited----------

"Whos there?" asked Michonne.

"it's me, Lydia." I answered, "Eugen's hear too."

"Lydia?!?" Glenn exclaimed.

"yes, it's me" I confirmed. "Maggie. there's something wrong with the baby. we were heading to the hilltop to get a doctor. but the saviors kept stopping us." I exclaimed. "Eugene and I, we volunteered to take the RV. and well, you know the rest."

soon enough we came to a stop. I was starting to shake in fear. Then the door opened. I saw everyone on their knees. They pulled us out of the truck one by one, and they were thrown onto there knees.

Once they took me out I looked straight at Carl. I was thrown right next to him and Eugene next to him. I looked at him and gave a small smile saying 'it's going to be ok'.

It's going to be ok. I told myself, everything is going to be ok. We're going to be ok. We are safe.

I didn't believe it, but I had to convince myself that we were. I was freaking out inside. I didn't know what was going on. I knew nothing.

"All right!" a man with a mustache said "we got a full boat. Let's meet the man." Then he nicked on the door.

The door opened and a man stepped out. I couldn't see what he looked like. He was holding something over his arm. Then he said "pissing your pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close." He started walking towed us. "Yup, it's gonna be pee pee pants city hear real soon. Which one of you pricks is the leader?" He said pointing at us.

Then one of the saviors behind us said "this one. He's the guy." Pointing at Rick.

Then the man walks us to rick saying "hi. Your rick right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also when I sent my people, to kill your people for killing my people." He pointed his finger back and forth. "You killed more of my people. Not cool. Not fucking cool! You have no idea how not fucking cool that shit is. But I think you're going to be us to speed shortly. Yeah. Your gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes, you are." He smiled. "You see rick, whatever you do you don't fucking mess with the new world order. The new world order is this. so even if your fucking stupid which you very well may be, you can understand it. You ready? Hear it goes pay fucking attention. Give me your shit... or I will kill you. Today was career day. We invested a lot so you can understand what the fuck we do. You work for me now." He started walking I front of us. "You have shit you give it to me. That's your job. I know that it a mighty big pill to swallow, but swallow it you must certainly fucking will. You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you where safe, I get it. But the word is out." I looked at Carl but he was just looking straight forward. "You are not safe. Not even close. In fact, you are fucked more fucked if you don't do what I want. And what I want is half your shit. And if that's too much you can make find or steal more, and I'll be in and out sooner than later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back the harder it will be. So if someone knocks on your door... ha... you let us in. So Owen that door. You try to stop us and we'll knock that door the fuck down. You understand?" He asked Rick. "What no answer? You don't really think you where gonna get through this, without being pushed now, did you? I don't want to kill you, people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now can you? I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people a whole fucking lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with. For that, and for that your gonna pay. For now... I'm Gunna beat the holy fuck out of one of ya." I looked at Carl again, but he still didn't look back. "This this is Lucille, and she. Is. Awesome. All this is just so we can pick out, which one of you gets the honor. Huh. " He begins to walk I front of us. "I got to shave the shit." He said grabbing his chin.