Love Is In Bloom

---------------------Edited--------------

Your POV

"Sasha died?" I asked Lydia.

"Ya, I was shocked. I didn't even know she was gone." She replied.

"Girl. Your life was very confusing." I told her.

Like she didn't already know.

She just nodded her head.

"I wonder how she died?" I questioned.

"I don't know. Maybe a lack of air. That's the only thing I can think of."

"Do you and Carl ever get together?" I ask her. "What about Enid?"

She laughed "you'll see."

"When?" I complained.

"When I get there."

I like Lydia. she seems tuff but she's just a kid. She's cool.

"Can you get more firewood," I asked her.

As she tells her story, I've been trying to make a fire. It's not going too well. As she got up to get more wood I watched her as she walked. My gaze went down her body and stopped at her butt. Ya, I like Lydia, a lot.

When she came back she gave me a smile. After a few more try's I got the fire going. I was about to get up to go to the bathroom. Lydia grabbed my hand.

"Where you going." She asked.

"Bathroom."

After I did my business I walked back to our little camp. When I looked at the fire Lydia was gone. I looked back and forth and she was no way to be seen. I felt a sudden jolt at my back then, "boo." Lydia yelled.

I turned around and she fell on top of me. She was Laying top. For a few seconds, we looked into each other's eyes. Then Lydia's head moved down. Further and further. In not even a second our lips Where connected.

As we kissed my stomach was doing flips. Well, I was still in the heat of the moment she pulled back. "I Ike you. A lot." She said.

"I like you too." I smiled.

She bent down again and kissed my cheek. And gave me a smile. I gave one In return. When we got up we went to the fire and she continued telling her story.

Word count:351