Rape

⚠️You might not want to read this chapter, it's fine if you skip it. actually, you should skip it. Look for the bold text to know when to start for the people skipping⚠️
———————-[Edited]———————

I woke up half naked and chained to the wall. I was in a dark room. I couldn't see shit. "You're awake. That was quick, I thought it was going to take a long time for you to wake up." A voice said that was probably Gareth.

I heard footsteps walk up to me. I tried to scream but it came out as a muffled whimper; due to the tape on my mouth. He pushed the hair out of my face. Then I smiled as much as I could under the tape. He ripped off the tape and asked, "What's so funny?".

I kept laughing, then stopped. "You haven't seen all the things that Rick and the group have done," I chuckled. "your fucking with the wrong people," I said with our face a few inches apart.

He put the tape back on my mouth "I'm not fucking with them. I'm fucking with you. Or, going to. I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm going to go and kill the group you say I'm 'fucking with'". He said with quotation marks.

Smart people start to hear

I sat there in the dark. I tried to get my hands free from the ropes bounding me. But it was hopeless. All I could think about was, that everyone I care about is going to die. All of a sudden there was a big explosion.

Rocks fell from above. I reached my foot over a grabbed one on them. I moved it to my hands and started sawing at the rope. I was almost through but I started to smell smoke. I started cutting faster.

Before I knew it I was free. I could barely breathe because of the smoke. I ran through the rooms of Terminous not caring that I was naked. I got to a room with a lot of weapons, stuffed animals and other stuff. I'm guessing it was some sort of Storage room.

I looked through everything and I found clothes. I took some long shots, a random shirt and jacket, I also got a pistol and a machete. I went to one corner of the room and found all the stuff I had and some the group did. I found my iPod and put it in a bag and put some food and water in it too.

I ran out of the doors to Terminous to see smoke and walkers everywhere. I fought off all that would come near. When I got to the fence I saw a blanket on top of the barbed wire. I climbed over it and was free.

I started running once I got to the rode I fell on the concrete. I sat there hoping everyone got out ok. Then a tear started falling down my face. That's when I knew I couldn't be weak. I have to stay strong.

So I got up and started running again.

Word count:553