Raiding

-------------------------Edited-----------------

All the saviors started going into Alexandria. Negan turned around quietly clapping his hands. He looked at Rick and said, "there just gonna search the houses a bit, keep the process movin'." 

So the Alexandrines looked around confused then Negan spoke up again.

"All right well, are you going to show me around."

Rick started leading the way and I stayed back by the gate. Negan stopped and turned around saying. "Come on little lady. Right next to me, so I can see you."

I slowly started walking forward then sped up. We kept walking and saw two men carrying out a chair from a house. Negan was now leading the way, I was behind him, and rick was behind me. I kept my arms crossed as we walked trying to cover up my exposed body.

"This kind of thing just tickles my balls." Negan started. "See we really are reasonable people, once you get to know us. " he picked up a soda from a small freezer taking a sip After saying "Honest."

He continued drinking the soda and then threw it on the ground saying "damn I love this place."

One of the saviors cam up to Negan and said "Negan. Something you might want to see."

"Well, well, well," Negan said taking a camera from the Savior's hand "what do we have here."

He opened up the camera and we saw a video of rick with a big beard. I'm guessing that it's from when he got here. Once it was over Negan said. "Is that you? Now that is someone you wouldn't want to mess with."

"You wouldn't," I spoke up. "And you still don't."

He ignored my comment changing the subject "whenever happened to that sick girl? It seemed like one hell of a stressful night for her. The way she was carrying on, she was married to number two, right? widows. especially ones that look like that. they are special. Love them. Right after there husbands go..."

Negan continued but all I was paying attention to was ricks grip on Lucille. He was squeezing the bat lightly. He wanted Negan dead. All of a sudden Gabriel came out of nowhere asking.

"Would you like to pay your respects?"

Negan turned around yelling "holy. Crap. You are sneaky as shit, sneaking up on me like that. Wearing the caller, with that freaky ass smile."

"My apologies" spoke Gabriel a little nervous. "I'm Father Gabriel."

Negan gave a little chuckle then said, "she didn't make it?"

Rick and Gabriel took up to her grave. I can't believe she's dead. Maggie's dead. She's been with us scenes the prison. she was with rick even before that.

Negan was in the middle of talking at her grave. There was a gunshot. I jumped, I had no idea what happened. We were taken to ricks house where the gunshot was fired. I had a feeling it was Carl.

Once we were there we saw a savior with a box of medicine, and Carl had a gun at his face.

"Oh, kid." The Savior said, "what do you think happens next?"

"You die!" Carl said.

"Carl. Carl. Put it down." Rick said trying to reason with him.

Carl looked at me up and down in confusion on what I was wearing, and why I was here. "No. They're taking all of our medicine. They said only half our stuff."

"And you are right." Negan said waltzing in "But half your shit, is what I say it is."

"You know you should go," Carl said looking at him with his gun still up. "Before you release how dangerous we all are"

"Well pardon me, young man. Excuse me out of my god damn French. But did you just, threaten me? Look, I get threatening Dave hear. But I can't have it. Not him, not me-"

I interrupted "c-Carl just put it down."

"Don't be rude. We are having a conversation. Where we. Oh ya, your giant man-sized balls. No threatening me. Listen I like you. But I'm serious. Do you want me to prove how serious I am, Again."

Carl sighed putting his gun down. He Handed it does his dad but Negan took it.

"That reminds me. You have a lot of guns.and this little outburst has made it crystal clear, I can allow that. They're all mine now. So tell me rick where are my guns?"

Rick, Negan and the savior all where walking out the door. I was behind them about to leave until a hand grabbed my arm pulling me back. I looked to see Carl a few inches away from me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I couldn't tell him what happened. I faintly nodded my head.

"Are you sure? W- why are you wearing this?"

I didn't want to answer. I just pulled him close into a big hug. We sat there for a few seconds until I pulled away.

"I got to go. I won't be the only one in trouble if he knows I'm gone."

I was about to leave until I got pulled back again. Carl pulled me as close as we could and kissed. His lips on mine were wonderful. I just never want to forget the feeling. I pulled away and ran back to Negan, luckily they haven't gotten too far.

When we got to the armory there was a problem. Not all the guns where there. While I and Negan were waiting for Rick to find them. I saw Enid with a savior. I looked up wanting to know what's going on.

"balloons? you going to a party little girl?" Said the Savior holding a bunch of balloons.

"Please. Can I keep them?" Enid Asked. "It's just- let me keep them."

"Say please again, little girl.

"Please"

"One more time," he said putting his finger on her face.

"Please!"

He dropped the balloons for her then Rick came with the bag of guns.

After a while, michonne came through the gate with a big. Negan took it and we all got into the cars. When Negan hopped in he asked, "where'd you go when we were going to the armory?"

I didn't answer.

"You were with that boy, weren't you? You know I hope you two didn't do anything. That would be cheating. Remember, your mine."

"I'm not yours," I mumbled.

"What was that?" He said putting his hand to his ear.

"I'm not yours!"

"Hay! Do not. yell at me." He said sternly. "You are mine. Just watch."

We were halfway through the ride back. I was looking out the window when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at him and was about to cry. I held it in and just looked away.

Present

"Once we were back I went straight to the wives room. An hour or two later Negan came in. He looked straight at me. He took me to his room and he started to take off my clothes. I struggled to get out. But I couldn't." Lydia said crying.

"He told me that "if I didn't stop I would be given the iron." I did not even want to imagine what that is. He- he. We did it. He- he raped me. Not like the time before. He forced me to have. S-sex with him. That was the worst time of my life."

Lydia was sobbing. We were out in the open. We needed to find shelter.

"Come on. Let's find someplace to stay. It's not safe out here. And I think we both need sleep."

We walked down the road for about an hour. We eventually came upon a Virginia diner. We camped out there.
I fell asleep and later I. The night I felt Lydia come next to me and lay with me. She's been through hell.

I wonder how she got to Virginia.
I wonder what happened to Alexandria.
I wonder what happened to everyone.
I thought.

Word count: 1337