Its What Always happens, People Die

———————-[Edited]———————
When I woke up I was relieved because I thought I died. I got dressed to feed the pigs. When I went outside I saw rick had already started farming. As I walked outside I started to Cough again. I feed the pigs and rick came over as I kept coughing.

"Hey, are you feeling ok?" He asked

I shook my head "no. I'm so dizzy"

"Then go and get some sleep," he said as I left. Carl was walking out to do his chores and he asked. "Are you ok?" well grabbing my arm to stop me. I nodded "I- am just going to sleep."

Your POV

"I shook him off then went to my room. I fell asleep. But when I was asleep a lot happened. People died. But... it's what always happens.

"When I woke up Carol came in telling me I had to move. They were using the block to keep the sick. Before she left I told her that 'I wasn't feeling well earlier. That I was coughing'
She asked me how I was feeling now. I said 'I was feeling a lot better"

"Good," I said

"The walls almost fell down. Rick lured the walkers that were pushing them down away. All that happened made Rick realize that things can't last forever. He let Carol teach the kids. Carl got his gun back. That made me get my gun. We all Learned that day that we can't just sit and wait for things to happen. We need to be prepared...
Now let's get to sleep."
Then, Lydia put the fire out and went to sleep.

Word count:273