The Devil

----------------Edited--------------

5 days later

Today Negan was going to take half of my family's stuff. I just hope nothing bad happens. I'm sitting in the wives room, there is nothing to do hear. I sit on a chair remembering the night Carl, Enid, and I got drunk. That night was amazing and strange at the same time.

All of a sudden someone comes in. It's Dwight. "Negan wants you soon. You're going to Alexandria."

My eyes lit up.

Am I going to stay?

I didn't want to be here anymore, what happened two nights ago was too much.

Two nights ago

Negan came into the wives room. Nothing has happened since he forces me to kiss him. I don't want anything to happen. I looked up at him, same with all the wives. I don't know if I was considered one, I hope not.

"Lydia," He said looking me. "Come."

He brought me to his room and...
I really don't want to say. He touched me. No, we didn't do IT. But we did stuff. He did stuff.

———————————————————

I wish this never happened. Everything. This shit world. I don't care if I would have never met Carl or anyone else. I want to go back to school, fighting with my brother.

A little while later I decided to go out and find the way out. These five days I've only gone out of this room once. And it was horrible. I haven't seen Negan since then. He probably has a lot of psychotic things to do.

I still have this same horrible outfit on. When I finally find my way out I see Negan and all the others with trucks. I see Daryl being thrown into a truck. I was about to go and see him but the devil stopped me. Negan had his hand on my shoulder.

"Not happenin'. Come on."

I pulled away from him and nodded. I followed him to a truck And got in the passenger's seat. I crossed my feet trying to cover up. I felt so uncomfortable.

"I want you to stay with me the whole time. And no talking if I don't say you can. Got it?" Negan said starting up the car.

I just nodded not looking at him.

Once we got there he got out, with all the other saviors. He knocked on the gate with Lucille and said something. Then the guy Spencer opened the gate. They talked but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then Rick came up and opened the gates.

Negan killed a walker and waved for me to come out. I did as he told and saw all the saviors along the walls of Alexandria. The person who caught My eye was Daryl. Then I looked at rick. Then Negan.

"Hey Rick, you see that? What I just did" Negan said referring to killing the walker. "That is some service. I mean we almost get turned away at the gate. Service."

He hands rick Lucille and walked in like he owned the place.

"Hot diggity dog! This place is amazing. I think you are going to have plenty, to offer up."

"Daryl." Said rick "Hay..."

Does he not see the kid in the stripper outfit?

"No." Interrupted Negan. "He's the help."

"What about Lydia?" Asked rick.

"I brought her to gloat in your face." Said negan "you don't look at them, you don't talk to them. All right let's get this show on the road!"

"We put aside half of the supplies." Said Rick.

"No, no, Rick. We decided what we get. Arat."

A girl stepped out. "You heard the man," She said, "move out!"

Word count: 608