Bombs Away

---------Edited-------------

The next day I was watching Judith with michonne. Daryl came up and asked michonne to come and talk. I was left with the baby. I want to fight. Not stay with Judith.

I looked at Judith. "Hey, do you know where your brother is?"

She continued playing with her doll.

"You two look a lot alike. That probably why you're so damn cute. Can I have a hug?" I opened my arms.

She opened her arms but didn't move. I leaned in and gave her a big Hug. I also gave her a kiss in the cheek.

That night

I and michonne were looking around for Carl. We found him at the sewer. That's where Siddiq is.

"Carl," I said.

"We've been looking for you." Said michonne. "What are you doing?"

"I helping someone." He said.

"In the sewer?" She asked.

Then we heard banging and a microphone. " you're probably wondering why the hell you look outside and sound the alarm" said Negans voice. "See we are polite. So let's just cut through the cow shit, you Lose, it's over. So you're going to work up some apologies. Then the person with the latest one is gonna get killed. You have 3 minutes."

"They got out." Said michonne.

"Michonne." Said carl " come on.

We ran over to a Carl with a bunch of smoke bombs.

"We can fight them." Said Tara.

"No, we can't!" I snapped.

"There right." Said Rosita. " not now at least."

Michonne said, "we can't let them have this place."

"We can," I said.

"And we will." Carl finished. "This is my show you said it. This is my plan and you're going to do it. Let's go!"

Michonne, I ran off. Carl went to stall them. I really hope nothing bad happens.

We are all hiding out me, michonne, Rosita, Tara, and Daryl.

"They didn't get out 'cause of what we did with the truck," Tara told Daryl.

"If I had a Gun at the sanctuary to kill Negan Sasha would still be alive." Said Rosita.

"Where the hell are they?" Asked michonne.

We saw the saviors and Daryl throughout a smoke bomb.

"Now!" Daryl commanded.

We all fired. I hit one. And another. Then Dwight shit at some of the saviors. Here was one more left that we couldn't get.

We went back to Alexandria with Dwight. Michonne was in a trance. She was watching the explosions go off and our home is destroyed.

"I'm sorry." Said, Dwight.

Everyone went in except me and michonne. "Michonne, michonne. Come on"

"No. I'm going to get Rick."

"Then I'm coming with you."

I covered up the sewer hole (I don't know what it's called) and we ran for rick. We split up and I found him. I brought him to michonne and she was swinging her sword at a dead body. We brought rick to the sewers. All of the Alexandrines were down there.

We walked down the sewers and at the end was Carl with Siddiq. Rick was confused about why he was here. Then I looked at Carl he looked sickly.

"That's how it happened," Carl explained.

Then he shakily lifted up his shirt to see a bandage. He peeled back the bandage to expose a walker bite. I was about to burst out crying. "No. No. No. you-you said you were fine. You said you didn't get..."

I was sobbing.

Carl is bitten.

Word count:575