Decisions

---------------Edited-------------

All of a sudden I started shaking. I Heard my name being a called out of nowhere:

Lydia. Lydia. Lydia!
———

I opened my eyes to see Carl shacking me awake. I had the taste of alcohol in my mouth. Carl's hair was messy and he didn't have his hat on. But his bandage was perfectly intact. "Lydia!" He said I could smell the alcohol in his mouth.

I got up to see Enid gone. "Where's Enid?"

"She left I'm gonna go too." I nodded "You you remember anything from last night? Because I don't."

Last night I thought last night was hectic. Should I tell him?

"No, I don't remember anything"

We both went downstairs and we saw Aaron and Eric sitting at a table. I know what it probably looked like. A boy and a girl teen, waking up in the afternoon. Eek. "I don't know you were to hear, Carl," Said Aaron.

"Ya," he said "Lydia, Enid, and I passed out last night."

"I didn't see Enid" Questioned Eric.

"She already left," I said.

"Bye Lydia," said Carl walking out the door.

I made some cereal and sat down next to Eric. "What you two do last night?" He asked.

"Um... well we played truth or dare" I lifted my head up to speed to him.

Eric looked at Aaron with a worried look. "Anything you think we should know about?" Asked Aaron.

Oh shit, there on to me.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"Are you sure?" Asked Eric " 'Cause your breath smells like alcohol."

My eyes widened. But I just kept my head down.

"Did you and Carl do anything?" Asked Eric.

"What! No! I told you, Enid was with us!"

"Ok. sure. Whatever you say" Aaron said rolling his eyes.

"I'm serious. Even if we did have the thought, Carl would never after his mom... never mind."

"Don't forget to take the pills Daryl gave you!" Yelled Aaron before I stormed off to my room.

On the floor was the almost empty bottle of vodka. I took the top and took a small sip before putting it on and stuffing it in my drawer. I went to my bed and laid down. I had a throbbing headache. I saw the pills I put on the nightstand.

I took them and went to the bathroom. I swallowed the pill whole, then brushed my teeth. I did all the morning stuff like hair and clothes. Once I was done I went downstairs. I was about to walk out the door when Eric stopped me.

"Lydia, we need to talk to you."

"About what?" I asked.

"You can't be drinking! And you especially can't be doing whatever you were doing with that boy!"

"I and Carl didn't do anything! Look when this all started we were kids. I know where not adults yet. But we are teen, and this is what teens do."

"Ok" Eric gave in "maybe you didn't do anything with him. But you were still drinking. You told me you did truth or dare. Some teens doing some drinking game. Tell me nothing happened!"

My eyes started to tear up. Then one fell. "Oh my god, something did?" Aaron exclaimed.

"N-no not what you think." I stuttered. "J-just back off!"

I stormed out the door holding in all my tears. I pulled out my headphones from my pocket and took a walk. On my iPod I played:
Blame it by Jamie Foxx

I walked around and eventually ran into Enid. I looked at her and put my face down hiding my blush. "Hay," she said. "I don't remember last night at all, we where soo drunk."

"Y-ya," I said

"I'm going on a watch, you want to come?" She asked

"Sure" I put my hands in my pocket.

We walked to a part of the wall. We sat up there for a while. Then she spoke up. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"We played truth or dare" I confessed.

"Anything else. I just, feel like there was more."

"I don't know" lie

"You sure. You're acting weird."

"Probably just my random mood change."

"Did you take the pills." She asked.

"Ya"

About an hour later she opened a jar of chips. She took one and handed it to me. I took one and set it down. "I'm gonna go," I stated.

She nodded and I went on my way. I soon ran into Tara. We sat and talked for a while. She said that she was with ricks group. She told me she was also with the governor.

She also told me everyone in the group that was left. Glenn was alive. michonne started something with rick. She told me the day that I got hear they met another group. She basically told me the whole story from when she met Glenn.

Once she was finished I looked up at Enid. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"I heard you where with Denice. I'm sorry."

She didn't say anything.

"Tara?" She nodded. "Last night, Carl Enid and I stole a bottle of vodka. Everyone was to drink to remember anything that happened. But I remember."

"What happened" Tara asked.

"We played truth or dare. We got to a dare where eventually Enid and I made out with Carl." She was about to speed but I continued "then Carl dared me and Enid to make out. We did. I've secretly liked Carl scenic the prison. But I've started having feelings for Enid."

I started to cry and she hugged me. She asked, "what are you crying about?"

I didn't really know a few seconds later. "I'm just confused."

"You just think about it."

I nodded and left. I don't want to go back to my house so I went to see Carl. When I was there I was greeted by rick. "Is Carl home?" I asked.

He nodded And I went up to his room. I found Carl sitting on his bed reading a comic. "Hay," he said.

"Hi"

"You know last night is coming back a little. We played truth or dare."

I nodded.

"And when you came into the room, something else came back."

I looked away from him.

Please don't remember.

He lifted my head up with his finger. "I remember you and I doing this..."

He then leaned in and kissed me.

Now I don't know what I want. Do I like Carl or Enid?

We both smiled we both leaned in again and kissed. It wasn't like last night. It was soft and gentle. All of a sudden rick came in. "We got to go. Maggie. There's something wrong with the baby."
———————————————————
Uh oh. y'all know what happens next chapter.

Word count: 1125