Torture? To The Rescue!

———————-[Edited]———————
I woke up in a room all alone. A few minutes passed then merle came In.

"I finally am getting what I want." He grabbed me by my bound hands. He hooked me to the wall with my hands above my head. I could barley Touch the ground. I was too weak to try to get myself out.

He grabbed scissors off a table to the side. As he walked to me I new exactly what was go my to happen.
He was going to rape me.

Just before he put the scissors to my shirt there was a yell,  "Merle!!!!!" The governors voice boomed from a room away.

"coming!!!" Merle said lifting my chin up, "be right back little lady" and he left with the door open.

A few minutes later I see little smoke coming from the door. Then I see Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and a unfamiliar black dude all helping Glenn run with Maggie crying as they run. They run past then Daryl stops behind everyone and looks straight at me. If I could I would start moving around trying to get out well yelling his name. But I couldn't move I was stuck hanging, limp.

I see Michonne running back to get him but stops when she sees me. They both stare not knowing what to do. That's when Rick comes, he sees me. He runs in the room with me. Rick starts to untie me wile saying "who did this to you, governor?" He questioned.

I replied not wanting to have to tell Daryl, "Daryl... Merle...".

He paused hearing men coming from down the hall. With one of my hands freely hanging. "Rick! We got to go!" Daryl yelled.

And with that Rick left me there hanging. "Well be back." He said, I thought that was the last time I was ever going to see him.

I kept coming in and out of conciseness. With blurry eyes I can barely see a figure come through the door.

"Well, well, is this Lydia, Andrea keeps talking about?"

The governor

He came up close to ,my face. "Merle!" I jumped as he yelled. Then the raper came in. "Where you seriously go-" is all I could hear before going unconscious.

I woke up. I hanging there. Not able to move like before. A few minutes later I see merle come in eating something out of a can.

"Well, your awake" he started. "Well... your lucky. The governor won't let me hurt you. Or pleasure."

Some time later (I don't know how long 'cause I was stuck in a dark room the whole time)

The only light that is around is a dim one from the other side of the hall. I only see it once a day when they give me food. I herd talking. Then the door busted open.

"Rick?" I quietly questioned myself.

"Yes, yes Lydia... I'm here. Your safe now"

He picked me up off from where I was still hanging and carried me bridle style to the outside. Once the sun hit my eyes, I turned around stuffing my face in his shoulder to stop the light. The next thing I knew I was put on the bus and we started moving. I slowly lifted my head up to see a girl maybe a Little younger than me. "Where did you come from I've never seen you here before?"

"I- I um. The governor he. He took me, kept me in some dungeon. Wh-where are we going?" I said quietly.

"We're going to a prison, I think, all I know is that the governor is crazy... as you know. And. Where going to some peoples place. And where going to live there. Hi, I'm Mika. My sister is at in the back, she's Lizzie."

I nod then, looking at who's driving us. We are in the front seat and I see Glenn driving.

"You look better then the last time I saw you." I chuckled a little. His eye peeked over at me. "You look the same maybe worse." He said as we both silently laughed to ourselves.

Word count:717