More war, and more

--------------Edited-------------------

There was gunfire everywhere. Carl and I started sniping people. Some chunks from what happened are just a blur. It all happened so fast. Somehow, Rick, Carl and I ended up on our knees, in front of Negan.

"Well, shit Rick." Negan said to Rick. "This is just gonna make you sad. You gonna wish you where dead. I like having fun." Negan circled around us.
"This is all on me. I guess I have to start all over again. Let me tell you, Rick. If I had I kid, I would want him to be just like yours. And you Lydia."
He looked at me. "Well... I have no fucking idea, why you two aren't together."

He's going to kill Carl. I know it.

"You're not going to win." Carl spat.

"Carl." Negan said "it is over. Want you to point your one ball up the street there and take it all in." He said pointing in front of us.

We suddenly heard a woman's scream from the watchtower. That's where michonne was. We didn't know if she was dead or not. That's what made it scarier.

"Oh wow." Negan said in aw. "You just lost someone important to you right now." He said kneeling down next to rick which was in more shock than me.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you rick... I'm gonna kill Carl now. I'm gonna try to do it in one because I like him."

"You can do it right in front of me," said Rick. "I told you already. I'm going to kill you. Not today. Not tomorrow. But nothing is going to change that. You're all already dead."

Then Negan stood up and walked behind us. He took Carl hat off him. All I could do was mumble "no".

Before Negan was able to swing his bat the tiger, Shiva jumped in and attacked a savior. That means the kingdom his here. I saw Ezekiel and the rest of the kingdom come from around the corner.

" Alexandria will not fall!" Yelled Ezekiel. "Not on this day!"

Then we saw Maggie's group from the hilltop come in. We all shot. There where people fall. Not just the saviors. But more of the saviors then anyone else.

Soon enough the saviors and the junk people fled. We all came out. We went to find all the people. all we got to see was that saviors running away, In their trucks. Once we knew the enemy was gone Rick, Carl, and I went to find michonne.

When we got to the bottom of the tower there was a junk person, dead, splat onto the ground. We ran up the tower to see michonne beaten up, but still alive. Rick and Carl Bent down and I stood there with a big smile. After everything ended I went to a house and sat on the steps. I smiled telling me myself, we will win this.

Then Carl came up to me.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I replied.

"I don't know what's been going on." He said.

"Who does. With this war-" He cut me off.

"Not with the war. With us."

"There is no us." I snapped.

"I want there to be one though. And I know you do too."

"What about you and Enid."

"I want to forget about that."

"Well, she doesn't," I replied sadly.

"So, you do like me?!" He nudged me.

"Ya, I guess I do." I looked up and he was looking at me.

I suddenly felt a magnet pull us together. All enough our lips were touching. We both pulled back and we smiled.

"Want to go to my house?" I asked.

"Ya," he smirked.

We went to my house and went straight to my room. With what just happened, I don't think Eric and Aaron would be home. Carl went in first. I closed the door and was instantly pinned me to it. Carl and I made out for a few minutes and my body was going crazy.

I then slowly made my way to my bed. I was now laying down with Carl on top of me. He started making wet kisses down to my neck. I pulled at the hem on his shirt. He stopped and took his shirt off.

Doing that reviled his skinny pail body. Before we continued I took mine off. I was about to pull off his pants but he resisted. I looked up at him in confusion. He looked into my eyes and said, "I don't know what to do."

"It's ok Carl. We'll learn together."

Like I said before this wasn't my first time. Negan forced me. But I couldn't tell Carl that. I continued "Just, I guess, do what your gut tells you. And Carl, take that off of your face. I want to see you."

He shakily takes off his bandage. Once it's all done I can't help but smile. He is so Beautiful.

Soon enough we were doing it. This time it felt different. It was nice. Once we where done Carl flopped down next to me. I turned my head looking at him.

He looked at me and he smiled. "Lydia."

"Ya?" I whispered

"I- I love you."

"I love you too."

———————————————————
Wow I can't believe we're at season 8

Word count:854