Turn Around

-----------Edited----------

"there's something wrong with the baby!"

------------------------------------------------------

Carl and I got up and left his room. We went downstairs. I quickly left to the storage to get my gun. Carl right behind me. Before he got in the room I grabbed a small gun and tucked it in my pants.

"You're not going." He started grabbing guns for everyone that WAS going.

"Fine," I said leaving.

But I wasn't not going to go.

I went into the bathroom of the RV and hid out until it started moving. Well, I was in there I heard everyone get on. Then I heard ricks voice "we need to be careful. The saviors are out there."

Who were the saviors? I've never heard of them.

I waited a few minutes so they wouldn't make me stay. Once I thought we where far away I opened the door. I looked and saw a lot of people here. There was Aaron, Rick, Carl, Abraham, Sasha, Eugene, and of course Maggie.

"What are you doing here?" Carl snapped.

"I wasn't gonna not come. I'm surprised Enid isn't here."

"That because I locked her in a closet. I should have done the same to you." He growled.

"What the bitch?" Said Abraham.

"What?" Asked rick.

"Enemy close"

I looked out the front window to see a small group of saviors blocking our path.

"We doing this?" Asked Abraham.

"No." Rick retorted.

Everyone started to get out of the RV. I was walking to the door when Carl stopped me. "No. stay hear, with Maggie."

I did what he said and went to Maggie. She was asleep. I peered out the window to see Rick talking to a man. I realized there was a mom on the ground. He was in pain.

That's Sick.

Almost right when they wen your they came right back in. No one said a word. I was so confused. All of a sudden the RV started up and we turned around. Carl Aaron and I were sitting together next to Maggie.

Carl opened the blinds "Lydia, Aaron, why did you come?"

Aaron answered first. "I owe her"

Then Carl looked at me. "I want to protect Y'all. If we run into the saviors. I want to beat the living shit outa them."

"What about you?" asked Aaron.

"I owe them."

All of a sudden "bitch nuts" Abraham cursed again.

Grate there are more.

We all move up to the front of the RV.

"We make our stand?" asks Sasha

"Yah, we end it." States Carl.

"No, not now." Rick answers "they've been wanting. With one of us behind the week that's five on, 16.where gonna play it our way, How we want it. Right?" Rick asked Carl.

"Right." Carl agreed angrily

"Go slow," Rick told Abraham.

Then we slowly backed away. When we did one of the men started shooting a gun In The air. then we left them behind. We drove for a couple more miles then we ran into a wall of walkers chained to block our path.

"Don't go through. We can't risk the RV. Stay here." Rick told Abe "well clear it."

We all got out guns in hand. We all looked around to see if there was anyone around. "To put together something like that takes a lot of people." Said Eugene.

The Aaron pointed out a thing of Michonnes on one of the walkers. Then Sasha saw two of Daryl's arrows in another. Rick was about to kill one of the walkers when there was shooting all around us. We all ran for the RV. "Get back to the RV, now!" He yelled.

As we were back close to the RV. Rick gave us an opening to get through. We all ran into the RV and quickly drove off.

Everyone was starting to panic. I looked to Carl and he just kept playing with his gun. "Carl." I tried to get his attention. "We need to talk-"

But then we stopped.

The thought of what happened earlier today would not leave my brain. Carl's just acting as nothing happened.

We went back to a different rode but that road was blocked. By trees.

They must have a lot of people to do this.

I wasn't listening to a thing everyone said I was so shocked, mad, and scared. All of a sudden a guy fell off of a bridge with a chain around his neck. I looked at him and couldn't move.

I was never scared like this.

We sat there and watched him die. Then all the trees blocking our was started to burn. "You better go." Someone said from the other side "it's gonna get hot. You go get where you're going."

"Go, Go," Rick demanded.

We all got on the RV and backed away. We drove and drove until we were I. The middle of the woods. Where making a plan. "She needs a doctor," said Rick.

"There are two more routes north from here" Sasha pointed out.

"There probably what I g for us here." Said Aaron.

"So there ahead of us." Said Eugene. "Probably behind us. but they're not waiting on us per sat. There whiting on this rust bucket. They don't know the moment-to-moment capacity, of said rust buck."

We all nodded. We waited for the sun to fully set. As they pulled Maggie out of the RV on the stretcher Carl said "come on"

"No. I'm gonna stay with Eugene."

"But-"

"No." I cut him off. "I'm staying."

Then Carl and everyone else left. I and Eugene drove. We ran into more saviors. We stopped the RV and did nothing. Soon after the saviors came up to us.

I looked at Eugene and he gave me a nod. The saviors opened the door slowly. "Put your hands up." One of them said. We did as told.

They tied our hands together and took us to a truck. Eugene and I struggled to get out of they grasps. But they punched and kicked us. Eugene's nose started bleeding. And I just had a small bruise on my cheek.

They put us in the truck. In there we saw. Glenn, michonne, Daryl, and Rosita.

———————————————————

Haha, you thought we were going to get to see Negan. 🤟

Word count:1047