Baby

------------Edited----------------

Rick just came back from killing the saviors with Morgan. I Heard a faint crying. I went into one of the rooms to see a baby whimpering. It was the baby that rick saved form one of the savior's outposts. I wonder what happened to its parents?

I picked up the baby and cradled it. "Shh," I whispered. She stopped crying and I set her down in her crib. I bit her small blanket on top of her. Then Heard the floorboards creaking behind me.

I turned around to see Siddiq. He had a bottle of milk in his hand. "I hired her and thought she needed a drink."

I didn't look him in the eye. I went to the door and we switched places. Passing the bed as I walked pass Siddiq I hit his shoulder. When I was about to get out the door I asked, "it was helping you wasn't it?" He didn't answer.

"I should have stopped him when we went out. I just want you to know. He's dead because of you,"

"My mother died," he said

"Dude, You've already told me this," I snapped.

"I had to watch her die," he continued.

"Carl's mom died giving birth to his sister, but he shot his mom," I started. "I watched my mom and brother get ripped apart. And my dad hanged himself. So don't act as you've gone through hell. Because however many times something bad happened to you. Someone has had twice as many things happen."

"He shot his mom?" Silence "but he got a baby out of it. Your parents died and you found your group. Carl died so we can live. We are here because of Carl."

I looked down "none of us where worth Carl's life," I gagged. "Oh god!"

I ran to the bathroom and Siddiq fallowed. I put my head over the toilet and threw up. Siddiq kneeled next to me and pulled my hair out of my face. Once I was finished I stood up saying "thanks,"

I went to the sink and turned off the knob. I wiped the puke off of my face and looked at Siddiq standing there. "What?"

"How often have you been throwing up?"

"Um... not at all?"

"How has your um... uh, flow been?" He questioned.

I looked at him confused, then my eyes widened. "Ew, why are you asking me this?"

"Um well," he stuttered "did you and Carl ever, you know."

"..." I stared at him confused then I had a lightbulb. "No. You're not saying what I think you're saying? Who would you know?"

"I was a nurse. Soon a doctor if..."

I put my hand on my head. "No way in hell!"

"I'm not sure. There's only one way we can find out,"

"Well, will you tell me? I'm still a kid and my talk didn't go into depth!"

"We need to get a test,"

"Well, how do we do that? 'Cause I'm not telling anyone I'm pregnant!" I freaked out.

"Well, we need to tell someone so we can get you what you need,"

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Well we're gonna need more baby food and clothes," he started.

"Wait. You think I'm having this thing?"

It was silent for a second.

"You should." He mumbled.

I scoffed. "Let's just see if I am first. I'm going to talk to michonne,"

I stomped off and left the bathroom. I ran outside to see Maggie, Michonne, Rick, Daryl, and Rosita standing around a table making a plan to attack the savior. I up to michonne and asked, "can I talk to you?" Everyone looked up. "Alone?"

She tilted her head and said "sure," we walked to the stairs to the Mention "what do you need?" She asked.

"Help,"

"What do you mean?" She put her hand on my back.

"I-I think I'm pregnant," I stuttered

She was silent for a second. "What do you mean you think?"

"Siddiq was a nurse. But he said we need to make sure. So I need a test. And something to get rid of it."

"Why?"

"Carl. I can't even look at Judith anymore. Do You think me a kid, can do this?" I huffed.

"You should at least try."

"Fine," I look up and saw Morgan pointing his stick at Henry. "Shit!"

We ran over and he was having a break down like always. A few minutes later we all left the Hilltop to go and finish this war once and for all.

————————————————————————
Well, I did not plan on that happening. It just happened.

Word count:751