Chapter three

Time seemed to stand still as Dean took in this new information. He hated me. I knew he would. Hell I hated me. I never should have let that happen.
"Dean, say something please." I pleaded after what seemed like years passed even though it had only been minutes. He looked down at me and stood, pulling me with him. After helping me to my feet, he stalked off into the other room. Bobby looked at me with sorry eyes and we both went to follow Dean into the living room.
"Dean the kids. They're on the porch." Dean looked forward to the screen door, the only thing separating us from them, and walked into the kitchen.
"So Let me get this straight. I died, and you slept with my brother?" He sounded so pissed and I couldn't help but feel guilty. I just nodded. "Then he just left you? While you were sleeping, he merely wrote you a note and left?" This conversation was definitely taking a different turn.
"Yeah, we realized we needed to find a hotel and when we got there, I found your whiskey in one of the bags and we got pretty trashed before we...you know. Then I passed out and when I woke up, he was gone. I found the note before packing up and leaving."
"Okay, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, he left you? Alone? Just hours after losing me, he sleeps with you and runs off? He knew that you're grieving just as much as he was but he didn't think that maybe he should at least get you home first." I was confused.
"Wait." I said, stopping his rant from going any further. "That's the part you're fixating on? That he left?" He nodded, clearly looking as confused as I was. "Dean, I slept with your brother. Why aren't you pissed at me?"
"Baby, I was dead. And you were grieving, and apparently drunk. You weren't exactly in the right state of mind. Now why don't we..."
"Dean that isn't everything." He froze, turning to face me, fear suddenly covering his features. "I'm pregnant. And I don't know who the father is."

It's been a few hours since I dropped that double bombshell off on Dean and now he's trying to find Sam. He's seen the kids and DJ is a little distant but so far everything's good. Except the fact Dean will not talk to me about anything other than the kids and finding Sam.
I walked in on him calling the phone company to get Sam's gps turned on from his phone.
"How'd you know he'd use that name?" Bobby had asked.
"Are you kidding me, what don't I know about that kid?" They got the gps turned on and found where Sam was.
"Sam's in Pontiac Illinois."
"Right near where you were planted."
"Right near where I popped up. Hell of a coincidence don't you think?" I looked between the two men who were now silent, confused at what they were getting at.
"Okay. What are you two getting at?" I asked, getting impatient. They both looked up at me, Bobby met my eyes but my husband didn't. I was beginning the become afraid of what was going to happen next between us. I mean sleeping with is brother was one thing but the fact that this could be his baby might be too much for him to handle.
"We think that Sam may have cut a deal to get me out of hell."
"Oh god not again." I had to sit down. "We can't go through this again." Dean looked away and Bobby just nodded.

Once we were in Pontiac, we found the hotel Sam had checked into. Dean and Bobby were trying to figure out what to do before we actually show up. How is Dean just supposed to show up, knock on the door, and say 'hiya Sam, miss me'? No it doesn't work like that.
"Okay. So I guess we'll just knock on the door and slowly explain this to Sam. That's really the only thing we can do. It's not like this is a normal situation. This doesn't exactly happen everyday." Bobby said. We both kind of just nodded and we continued on our way.
We made it. Sam was on the other side of the door in front of me. Suddenly, I wasn't so sure I wanted to do this. Here I am with my newly risen husband, who I just told that I was pregnant, and now I have to tell his brother because it could be his child. I didn't want to do this. I wanted to turn around and walk, no, run away.
But then Dean took my hand and I missed my chance. He knocked on the door and suddenly it was whipped open by...a brunette. No not Sam's shaggy mop of dark brown hair. Some girl in a blue half shirt and underpants.
"Where's the pizza?" We all looked at each other. Confused.
"What pizza?"
"The pizza. The one that takes third people to deliver."
"I think we have the wrong room." Dean started to push me away, that was until it happened. Suddenly, Sam was standing in front of us. Just as shocked as we were.
Things happened kind of fast after that. Sam attacked Dean and Bobby quickly stepped on to defuse the situation, explaining that it was really Dean. He had tested him for everything, it was really Dean. Suddenly, his demeanor changed and they were hugging.
"Maybe I should go..." we kind of forgot about the girl in the room. Sam agrees and she quickly gets dressed to leave.
Once we were alone, things weren't as calm as the illusion seemed.
Dean threw Sam against the wall and punched him in the face.